• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Nunes Is Suing Twitter Users Including "Devin Nunes' Mom,"

Nothing in the Complaint even comes close to defamation. I hope these states have robust anti-SLAPP statutes. These are frivolous lawsuits.

Regardless, this lawsuit - like the one against the twitter accounts - will be dismissed early on as a matter of law.

Last edited:
Conservatives have zero shame these days. They’re for free speech until it hurts their feelings.

And what’s funny is these Boomers love to rail on millennials for being “snow flakes” and thin skinned yet can’t stand the heat when it’s dishes out, especially rightly in regards to Nunes. The difference besides age, of course, is that these actual snow flakes knowingly chose a very public profession, politics, that has been criticized since the dawn of time. Hypocritical, ironic, hilarious, sad, lame, all rolled into one big corrupt ball.

TITCR

Could just be on contingency where the attorneys believe they'll get good publicity for simply bringing the suit. No legitimate attorney could actually believe these suits will be successful.

Nothing in the Complaint even comes close to defamation. I hope these states have robust anti-SLAPP statutes. These are frivolous lawsuits.

Regardless, this lawsuit - like the one against the twitter accounts - will be dismissed early on as a matter of law.

I hope so. He's basically engaging in paperwork terrorism against those he is accusing. Fuck Nunes.

He even admitted on Fox News that this is a concerted effort to try and right the record. He's just not smart at all.

When I drove through his district last week I saw a huge billboard on the highway that said, "Devin Nunes, Fake Farmer... Real Manure."

Just cut to the chase. Join the official GOP grift machine and get paid.

Back