• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GIFs in reaction to Manning being retained

giphy.gif

Idk man, say what you want to about the avarice, but the dwarves are a very capable race and can defend themselves. They're natural sprinters, and LOVE salted pork. Such a shame what happened to them in Moria though.

Idk man, say what you want to about the avarice, but the dwarves are a very capable race and can defend themselves. They're natural sprinters, and LOVE salted pork. Such a shame what happened to them in Moria though.

That's novel. You're really breaking new ground with that joke. It's not one she heard tons of times going through middle school and high school during the lotr releases. The only difference is that they were 13 when making it. What's your excuse, fuckstick?

As the brother of a little person, I don't think I've ever properly thanked moonz for all the constant humorous dwarf posts. It's awesome that there's still one group that it's socially acceptable to laugh at the expense of in this way. It's not demeaning at all. You're a cool guy, moonz.

Jesus dude. Chill out. The guy got crossed over and fell. The GIF is funny no matter what size the players are.

Jesus dude. Chill out. The guy got crossed over and fell. The GIF is funny no matter what size the players are.

First off, fuck you with all this bullshit. You've seen a million of moonz' dwarf posts posts, and then zq's post that followed it up and if you think this isn't at the expense of little people, then you're a fucking idiot. And it's fucking tiresome that educated people continue to engage in this prejudice, and the fact that it's still socially acceptable. So don't tell me to fucking chill out when I've spent my entire life observing the effect that it has on someone I love firsthand, asshole.

Yeah, but nobody forced them to play in that basketball game.

Definitely. Little people probably shouldn't be able to compete or enjoy any everyday activity based on the off chance that they may be endlessly mocked over it someday. And that's obviously not the point, and you're obviously not that obtuse. I just cant understand that how today, on a forum where the vast majority of posters are well educated and seemingly intelligent, that shit like this continues. It's like Peter Dinklage said, "Dwarfs are still the butt of jokes. It's one of the last bastions of acceptable prejudice." But by all means, don't let an opportunity to be a fucking prick escape you.

I'm just saying it looks like an event where they probably had to organize will in advance to get something like 20 players and the gag was that it was dwarves palying basketball. There are a lot ofpeople in the stands. It might even be halftime of some small college game. They chose to participate. Obviously not some pickup game.

not surprisingly, it looks like there are entire dedicated leagues. but I think mako has a point about moonz and the gifs

Back