• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GIFs in reaction to Manning being retained

Probably smart of you to delete that last post before anyone could respond. You're irredeemable, and if your principal was a real person and not just some bullshit scenario you conjured up to make you feel better about being such a shitty poster and person, I'm sure he would be proud.

I’m glad you think I have such a colorful imagination, but no he does exist. I still see him regularly, and he actually is proud of me. This actually reminded me to text him, and we are currently laughing at this whole discussion. I forgot to mention he served as mayor of his hometown and county commissioner as well. He would be happy to speak with your sister if she needs someone to discuss her hardships with. Just pm me.

I’m glad you think I have such a colorful imagination, but no he does exist. I still see him regularly, and he actually is proud of me. This actually reminded me to text him, and we are currently laughing at this whole discussion. I forgot to mention he served as mayor of his hometown and county commissioner as well. He would be happy to speak with your sister if she needs someone to discuss her hardships with. Just pm me.

Cool. Where?

i tried. What was the high school? Or year he took the team to the final four? I'm genuinely interested.

i tried. What was the high school? Or year he took the team to the final four? I'm genuinely interested.

If I didn’t think you were going to bother the hell out of the guy in some way I would be happy to divulge all of this specifically. The high school was a Christian school in Winston Salem. We went to the final four in 2007. Good luck finding any articles about us though, pretty sure from what I’ve seen of my dads newspaper cutout collection of my sports moments we just got a basic blurb on the local baseball scoreboard for that.

If I didn’t think you were going to bother the hell out of the guy in some way I would be happy to divulge all of this specifically. The high school was a Christian school in Winston Salem. We went to the final four in 2007. Good luck finding any articles about us though, pretty sure from what I’ve seen of my dads newspaper cutout collection of my sports moments we just got a basic blurb on the local baseball scoreboard for that.

Why would I bother him about anything? I just think you're full of shit, honestly.

Wow did this thread derail. Back to our reactions to Manning's horrific lingering presence in .gif form....

giphy.gif

Why would I bother him about anything? I just think you're full of shit, honestly.

That’s fine. I have nothing to prove to you, let me know if your sister would like to speak with him about anything. Seriously, he’s one of the smartest and most inspirational people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing well. Just pm me.

Back