• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's NCAA Tournament Bracket?

TripleDeac21

Reaction score
Where is President Trump's NCAA Tournament bracket? Who does he have winning it all? What are his upset picks?

Oh that's right. He's the POTUS and has better and more important things to do than have an on-air love-fest with ESPN about how good North Carolina is. But I'm so grateful and appreciative for former President Obama for providing America his perspective on Syracuse's 2-3 zone defense and Kansas' free throw shooting.

What WILL we do without this?! :eek:hnoes:

no time to watch ESPN when you're rage tweeting Fox News all day

Where is President Trump's NCAA Tournament bracket? Who does he have winning it all? What are his upset picks?

Oh that's right. He's the POTUS and has better and more important things to do than have an on-air love-fest with ESPN about how good North Carolina is. But I'm so grateful and appreciative for former President Obama for providing America his perspective on Syracuse's 2-3 zone defense and Kansas' free throw shooting.

Trump has to have time to tweet and lie...

I forgot how upset conservatives would get over Obama’s NCAA tournament picks. I mean, it’s been three years and the op is still very very upset over this.

Imagine if he had made his picks in a tan suit? aahhh, those were simpler times.

More important things:

The Obama picks were annoying because he just went straight chalk every year

I have never been less interested in the NCAA tourney than I am this year. I haven't seen a bracket, I don't know who's playing, I don't give a damn. Thanks Ron, Danny and your enablers.

Seriously just fire Danny already so we can re-hire him as an assistant and have great big men again

This is an issue with zero impact, obviously, but it still shows how hilariously thin-skinned Trump is. He hasn't filled out the bracket because he doesn't want to be embarassed-never mind that all interested Americans would probably be in a similar position with their bracket. He probably wants, should the need arise, to be able to tell people how awesome his privately filled bracket is without verifying it (he may even go full Kim Jong and claim that he has a perfect bracket). Same reason he hasn't thrown an Opening Day pitch-he doesn't want anyone to see him actually throw a ball.

Why would he want to have any factual evidence that he is clueless when he can just have Fox News spin all the empirical?

can someone get Fox News to talk shit about Danny Manning so Trump will tweet about it? I bet the BOT/Wellman are all trump guys.

Oh that's right. He's the POTUS and has better and more important things to do than have an on-air love-fest with ESPN about how good North Carolina is.

What do you think happens during "executive time?"

What do you think happens during "executive time?"

Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

It’s hard to tell anymore but I hope that OP must be a parody. But given how the poster just drove by and dropped that without sticking around means it’s probably not.

Back