• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump bitches because McCain didn’t thank him for funeral

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score

John McCain was a scum bag..he was an asshole buddy of HRC’s and it will come out, so even the blind mice out here can see, that he was the bag-man for the dossier along with the recently fired Andrew Weismann.

A snake long held in revulsion by the P.O.W. community.

You want to hear some nasty shit being said about this little Napoleonic prick.. listen to Vietnam Vets who HATE that rat-bastard songbird with a vengeance.

All of his “tapes” will eventually come to light..just like it all began in 2015 with the release of his Vietnam radio work. You all should love him in light of Dick Nixon’s use of him as a runway-stooge on his return from “captivity”.

I, for one, would love to hear what Lectro knows about the "P.O.W. community"

Conspiracy my ass my vertically challenged face-plant.

John orchestrated the hand-off. He is/was an asshole of a special type of asshole in a world of political assholes ..an “asshole’s asshole” if you will and a descriptor I’m sure you can relate. We have long understood this corrupt bastard’s nature and we lump him with a guy like Rumsfeld. John was single strongest reason I voted for Barack.

That he was crooked, entitled, and a bellicose bastard goes without saying. That I am grateful he never had the power of the Presidency is pure understatement. His one and only message was always “WAR”.

Therefore, may that lousy Fatherfucker find no peace in whatever concentric circle of Hell he finds himself this day.

Amen, Lord. Amen.

Barr Fired Weismann

John McCain was a scum bag..he was an asshole buddy of HRC’s and it will come out, so even the blind mice out here can see, that he was the bag-man for the dossier along with the recently fired Andrew Weismann.

A snake long held in revulsion by the P.O.W. community.

You want to hear some nasty shit being said about this little Napoleonic prick.. listen to Vietnam Vets who HATE that rat-bastard songbird with a vengeance.

All of his “tapes” will eventually come to light..just like it all began in 2015 with the release of his Vietnam radio work. You all should love him in light of Dick Nixon’s use of him as a runway-stooge on his return from “captivity”.
Two things here:
1-you have told us there is nothing in the dossier that is verifiable so it matters little, why do you keep returning to that document.
2-what branch of service did your lord and master don bone spurs trump serve in during Vietnam?

Conspiracy my ass my vertically challenged face-plant.

John orchestrated the hand-off. He is/was an asshole of a special type of asshole in a world of political assholes ..an “asshole’s asshole” if you will and a descriptor I’m sure you can relate. We have long understood this corrupt bastard’s nature and we lump him with a guy like Rumsfeld. John was single strongest reason I voted for Barack.

That he was crooked, entitled, and a bellicose bastard goes without saying. That I am grateful he never had the power of the Presidency is pure understatement. His one and only message was always “WAR”.

Therefore, may that lousy Fatherfucker find no peace in whatever concentric circle of Hell he finds himself this day.

Amen, Lord. Amen.

Barr Fired Weismann

any links to substantiate your slander?

Lectro, moonz, and sailor have claimed that any number of folks will be charged, convicted, or otherwise demonstrated to have committed everything up to and including treason. These claims have gone on for the better part of 2 years. Yet with a justice department serving at the pleasure of the President (including his hand-picked choices for AG (twice) deputy AG (soon to be twice) acting AG, and FBI Director, not a single head has rolled.

Either the President is most ineffective leader this country has ever seen, the three stooges are complete gasbags with no concern for the truth or reality, or both.

any links to substantiate your slander?

“Slander?” C’mon now..are you gonna demonstrate what a main-line neophyte you’ve become by pretending to defend this guys dishonor? He was a man. He was a pilot. He was a politician. He was a husband and a father. He was also a weasel. He even came to look like a weasel..perhaps verifying Native American lore.

But to be sure, on most Thursday’s during your existence you would’ve considered this McCain figure as loathsome to all reasonably decent people.

case has been

“Slander?” C’mon now..are you gonna demonstrate what a main-line neophyte you’ve become by pretending to defend this guys dishonor? He was a man. He was a pilot. He was a politician. He was a husband and a father. He was also a weasel. He even came to look like a weasel..perhaps verifying Native American lore.

But to be sure, on most Thursday’s during your existence you would’ve considered this McCain figure as loathsome to all reasonably decent people.

case has been

true, it's libel and i don't have to do anything. you make the claims, you need to support them. otherwise it's libel

so, back up your accusations or shut the hell up.

Maybe Lectro was also held as POW when he was fighting in WW2. Lectro we thank you for your service in fighting nazis.

Yea.. that’s it. I wouldn’t vote for John because he might have actually gotten us into a Nuclear conflict with somebody somewhere. He loved him some Hegemony.

He lived as a little Napoleon and so he is labeled a little Napoleon.

amazing how in 08 most Republicans rallied around him and called you unAmerican if you questioned his war record. the only ones who didn't vote for him were entirely due to his VP choice.

Back