• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Returning for 2019-2020 - b/c basketball decision, obvi

3.jpg

4.jpg

I can think of no reason you would have a press conference or press release announcing an employee will continue his contractual obligation to his employer. Just say nothing. If in fact he is staying why pour napalm on the situation. Those regarded as the lunatic fringe are going to go off either way. The smart move is to say nothing.

Would be shocked if there is an actual press conference with reporters and questions, given that there’s really no plausible reason to keep Manning other than his contract. Impossible to spin it otherwise.

If there is any kind of live announcement, for Wellman’s sake it better be like an Oval Office address where Ronald is alone in his office making a speech to a camera.

I am hearing from media, through a local friend, that he will be let go......hoping and praying that is the case

Yikes, not good self-awareness, John.

Interesting comments under that tweet. Good work people. Currie is doing a lot of tweeting about a lot of meetings 90% of the fanbase cares nothing about. Maybe, like Wellman, he doesn't really care about that 90%...

So not a single person on here has any idea what's really going on. Good to confirm.

I don't think I've ever seen a University hold a presser or press release when a coach was not being courted by another school or a contract had been reworked or added to, and announce the coach will continue coaching. It's ridiculous.

I don't think I've ever seen a University hold a presser or press release when a coach was not being courted by another school or a contract had been reworked or added to, and announce the coach will continue coaching. It's ridiculous.

I think we’re comfortably in the ridiculous zone at this point, so really nothing will suprise me.

Interesting comments under that tweet. Good work people. Currie is doing a lot of tweeting about a lot of meetings 90% of the fanbase cares nothing about. Maybe, like Wellman, he doesn't really care about that 90%...

Or maybe he is savvy enough to not tweet about significant personnel issues.

When goggling “wake forest athletics,” the first question that showed up under “People Ask” is: Is Wake Forest a Division 1 school? seems about right.

Ellen:
Clark, I think it'd be best if everyone went home... before things get worse.

Clark:
WORSE? How could things get any worse? Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell.

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

Les Johns confirming he'll be retained

Back