• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
post about the tournament here

Last edited:
Townie, do you expect me to keep track of what games are occurring in what bracket and post accordingly? F that, you crazy hippie. Just post one thread: NCAAT discussion. The end.

This is how it's been done pretty much every year I think? But if there's not enough interest mods can feel free to merge them all.

Biff, go ahead and merge. Townie been getting into the goo balls again, thinking I’m gonna know that Valpo vs New Mexico State is in the Midwest bracket or whatever.

GTFO with this Central Time garbage. We're not in Alabama! Are we in Alabama?

That said, I am glad you are back. More posting, less peeping.

Where does that peeping thing come from?

GTFO with this Central Time garbage. We're not in Alabama! Are we in Alabama?

That said, I am glad you are back. More posting, less peeping.

If you're in Vermont, you probably wish you were in Alabama.

No. Traditionally we've had one thread for each region.

No. Traditionally we've had one thread for each region.

i knew it! good moderating. but i changed the threads anyway to appease the unwashed masses since i don't have your mod powers.

If you're in Vermont, you probably wish you were in Alabama.

Someone sounds jealous of the foot of snow we're supposed to get here this weekend. Also, it looks like my office has emptied out. I wonder where everyone went?

Hard to say how much it actually cost, but LSU has a lot of talent on the floor.

Their defense and rebounding have been horrible. Minnesota could put up 85+ if there are fouls at the end. Freaking Minnesota.

Welcome back to the NCAA Tournament Dino........some things never change! :eek:

Back