• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Definitely five good teams and everyone else this year in the ACC

Definitely five good teams and everyone else this year in the ACC

That's what I was thinking, the ACC wasn't as deep as advertised.

'Cuse, just wow, what horrendous shooting.

Started off 12-1 but finished 13-3. The only good part is I don't think I had any of my losing choices continuing.

I'm conflicted in the FSU/Murray match-up. Almost always root for ACC teams not named Duke, State or UNC, but I loved watching Ja yesterday. 17 points on 9 shots and 16 assists. Whoever has the 4th pick in this NBA draft will be depressed because there is a large disparity after those top 3 picks.

I guess this is why Cincinnati was a 7 seed.

Mick Cronin gets a home game and still can't advance in the tourney. SAD!

Whopping 3-3 vs. P6 schools this year. 1-3 vs. P6 tourney teams.

Also B1G 6-0. I'm still pretty furious Penn State didn't get a bid

Also B1G 6-0. I'm still pretty furious Penn State didn't get a bid

Kenpom was right about the best conference and Mich St. got screwed not getting a 1 seed -- I don't expect WI or Ohio St to win, but we shall see.

John Brannen keeping Northern Kentucky close all game with Texas Tech., even a few leads. Here is a coach that is making under 500K per year, and Wellman couldn't raise $4million to get this guy a 4-year deal with $1/million per? Complete shit show. I'd rather Wes Miller than what we've got.

Kenpom was right about the best conference and Mich St. got screwed not getting a 1 seed -- I don't expect WI or Ohio St to win, but we shall see.

I like Ohio State tonight. Also wouldn't be shocked if Wisconsin won, though Oregon is formidable at the mo

Back