• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

That's 3 #5 seeds winning this year; should have been a "sweep" as Auburn was extremely fortunate to sneak by.

A lot of brackets busting going on...gotta love it.....

What percent of WF transfers over the past 10 years have at least 1 NCAA tournament victory at their new destination? Feels like it's over 50% at least.

Keyshawn nails it down for The OSU. Great move by him leaving WF to get to the NCAA!

That first 12:00 of the UVA game was the worst defense I've seen UVA play under Bennett, and they were unusually sloppy with the ball. I don't think Tony scouted Webb at all. But they settled in after that. Was watching it at a bar with many UVA fans - a little nervous for a while. Watched the 2nd half of the Buffalo game and was more impressed than I was with their conference final. Also go Anteaters - 1 of the few upsets I got right. And the Hokies sailed, so all in all a good day.

I have never understood why the schedule the 2nd round this way. There is only one game on now, then a single game after that, then 3 games starting at 5:15, 6:10 and 7:10, then another 3 games at 7:45, 8:40, and 9:40.

It would make more sense to have two games at 2, two at 4:30, two at 7:00, two at 9:30. Or even one at 2, two at 4:30, two at 7:00, two at 9:30, and one at 10:00

I assume CBS ponies up more cash than the other networks so they get some unopposed airing slots

Haha suck it Maryland. Even though that LSU guard totally palmed the ball and then took like 4 steps.

That first 12:00 of the UVA game was the worst defense I've seen UVA play under Bennett, and they were unusually sloppy with the ball. I don't think Tony scouted Webb at all. But they settled in after that. Was watching it at a bar with many UVA fans - a little nervous for a while. Watched the 2nd half of the Buffalo game and was more impressed than I was with their conference final. Also go Anteaters - 1 of the few upsets I got right. And the Hokies sailed, so all in all a good day.

You think Tony Bennett, after losing to a number 16 seed, didn’t scout the next 16 seed he played?

Every time I watch Wofford play (which has only been a handful of times), Fletcher Magee can't hit anything.

I have never understood why the schedule the 2nd round this way. There is only one game on now, then a single game after that, then 3 games starting at 5:15, 6:10 and 7:10, then another 3 games at 7:45, 8:40, and 9:40.

It would make more sense to have two games at 2, two at 4:30, two at 7:00, two at 9:30. Or even one at 2, two at 4:30, two at 7:00, two at 9:30, and one at 10:00

Remember, back in the day, they used to play games in the natural time slots, which meant the west was staring at 9 and 10 est. TV now decides when games start.

Tough day for the Southern Conference.

Maybe the best 24 hours ever for the Atlantic Sun.

I finally had to mute Kevin Harlan screaming out of control on fairly normal plays. Hopefully he and Debbie Antonelli never call a game together.

Back