• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Returning for 2019-2020 - b/c basketball decision, obvi

And there it is from Les. Manning back.

giphy.gif

I told you were going to be good next year !

Each of Wake Forest's top seven scorers in 2018-19, and nine of the top 10 scorers, have eligibility remaining for next season, as those players combined for 92 percent of the Demon Deacons' minutes last season.

I never thought we would see a more painful, lower level than the [name redacted] era. Welcome to the next level of the Deacon Inferno

Also confirmed via an email from Wellman this morning.

I wont post the entire article, but a quote "Wake Forest University men’s basketball head coach Danny Manning will return for the 2019-20 season, Athletic Director Ron Wellman announced on Friday (March 22). The 2019-20 campaign will be Manning’s sixth season leading the program."

Ron Wellman, Danny Manning, and anyone associated with the basketball program can eat shit. I'm done. Les already has Ronny talking out his ass on twitter.

Back