• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#CurrieOut

DistrictDeacon

Reaction score
Either he took the job being OK with this decision or he took the job not caring about this decision. I’m not sure which is worse.

will be interesting to see how DR spins this since he was psyched to have him and had been hyping him for years

John Currie does not take over as athletic director until May 1st...how can he be out if he isn't even in yet?

Mentioned this on the other thread, but horrible judgement on his part, regardless of the role he played.

Can one be out if they're not yet in? Any philosophy majors here?

Given that he is all over Twitter conducting his role as an AD, including talking about end of year evaluations we can drop the bulkshit 5/1 narrative that was clearly a cover since Wake knee keeping Manning was a very real possibility and wanted to shield Currie as much as possible.

Fuck Currie. He is complicit and deserves the same respect Ron Wellman and Nathan Hatch do.

If they are on fire, save your piss for a more deserving urinal.

John Currie does not take over as athletic director until May 1st...how can he be out if he isn't even in yet?

Some of you people are too fucking stupid to know when you are being lied to. I bet you believe the bullshit about Wellman setting his retirement in motion back in the fall.

Some of you people are too fucking stupid to know when you are being lied to. I bet you believe the bullshit about Wellman setting his retirement in motion back in the fall.
The reason I believe that's true is because I know somebody who is completely unrelated to Wake Forest Sports who told me that she knew Wellman was retiring at Christmas.

Yup fuck him. He either supported this decision or had no idea what he was walking into. Either way he has an enormous hole to dig himself out of at this point. Clock is ticking.

As I stated in the other thread, Currie is a lap boy now.

He's like a bat boy with a #0 on his uniform.

Back