• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

39 days left for Wellman

berneses

Reaction score
I had a countdown going for Manning but unbelievably Dopey is being brought back for a lame duck year. Wellman has 39 days left as our AD and his enduring legacy will not be the campus upgrades or the national championships in non-revenue sports but the complete and utter destruction of Wake Forest Basketball. Thanks Ron (Jackass)!

I'd say the Quad should be rolled on May 1, but Currie isn't starting off on the right foot, so it might not be getting better...

If we have our typical player exodus, and there is still an attractive pool of candidates, could Currie pull the cord once he starts?

If this decision was driven by Wellman’s arrogance and not an absurd buyout that is.

this is a dumb thread. Count me as one that wants to see LESS of this clowns name everyday

If we have our typical player exodus, and there is still an attractive pool of candidates, could Currie pull the cord once he starts?

If this decision was driven by Wellman’s arrogance and not an absurd buyout that is.

This is all that's left. Currie fires Manning no later than May 2 and lets Randolph coach FOR ONLY ONE INTERIM YEAR then cut ties. Let him show what he can do and hopefully he can get his coaching career on a better course. I doubt it would be too costly to have him do that.

Who even cares anymore? He has a last day of May 1 and he’s already done far more damage than we could have thought possible. He “won,” whatever that word means anymore.

Back