• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is Your Alternative College Basketball Program for Remainder of the Manning Era?

Wofford I wish we could be like Wofford. That Currie would accpt this tells me he is taking the job because it will be easy and he can retire early in place like Grobe. Currie is going to suck.

VCU. Good buddy of mine is an alum and has welcomed me with open arms to the "Ramily"!

Michigan State
Belmont Abbey (Division II team where I live; very well-coached; I derived more enjoyment attending 4-5 of their games this year than anything Wake basketball-related the last 10 years)

Was thinking of starting something similar. Fully endorse moving a back up team to first place.

We need a team we can all agree on and have game and recruiting threads as well. We all get behind the winner of a comprehensive poll.

BKC2-27-17-123.jpg

can't watch college basketball, too painful

I don’t watch out of apathy but it’s not painful. I will watch games all day today and enjoy it just fine for what it is. I have been boycotting wake bb for a while but strongly considering quitting football and baseball too. I’m just over wake forest. This is beyond embarrassing and illustrates how poorly managed things are over there. Allowing us to be in this position is a dereliction of duties by scores of administrators and trustees. They can all go fuck themselves. My sons are 17 and 13 and the assholes that run things over there have robbed my kids of growing up with a love of acc basketball. They just give me shit all the time about how lame wake is. And they’re right. Done.

Double digit seeds in the first couple rounds of the tournament. After that, who gives a fuck.

Georgia State. Have a pair of grad degrees. Playing in NCAA tourney tonight for 3rd time in 5 years, and that’s from a league where you must win the conference tourney to dance.

Degrees from UVA and Florida and my wife is a Florida alum.

Grad degree from Carolina, but that’s still not an option. The lady friend is a Tulane alumna, which somehow has a worse basketball product than Wake, but at least they fired their coach.

Back