• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is Your Alternative College Basketball Program for Remainder of the Manning Era?

Yeah it’s dumb, but in an awesome kind of way. Kind of like shooting fireworks out of your butt is dumb, but kinda awesome too.

Conveniently, I've got the UW. Going to have to go to some games next year, football too.

I should add that I seem incapable of not watching all our miserable games no matter what... but it would be nice to also enjoy a winning team. Kind of how it's fun (for me) to secondhand root for UGA/Bama/Clemson in the CFP since I have family/close friends who are alums and big fans.

I should add that I seem incapable of not watching all our miserable games no matter what... but it would be nice to also enjoy a winning team. Kind of how it's fun (for me) to secondhand root for UGA/Bama/Clemson in the CFP since I have family/close friends who are alums and big fans.

If Wake wasn't on TV here, I used to go out to a sports bar to watch our games (from Odom through Dino). In Buzzdick's 1st 2 years, I'd still go watch and get irate. Then after he was retained a 3rd and 4th year, I started giving up and would only watch the occasional game. Then I'd watch us occasionally in Danny's 1st year, and the team still played zero defense. So I never got excited again, even the 1 year Collins blew up - he was great, but the team was mediocre. Last year I only caught a handful of games. This past year, the only game of ours I watched fully was the game here in Cville because I have season tix.

Even though we still have a handful of guys in the Association, we're now at the point where HS recruits have no memory of us being any good.

My new team is the Arizona Hotshots of the AFA. I am not even watching college basketball anymore.

I haven't watched a full college basketball game in almost ten years now. It just reminds me of how awful we are.

The more i think about the more it becomes clear. If i pick a new team it won't be short term. Either I'll stick with 'em or I'll just stop caring about ncaa bball and be gone for good.

Lipscomb if they beat State tonight.

Tied at 65 in second half. Some guy for lipscomb has 33 points with 11 min left in game. On ESPNU for anyone interested

Tied at 65 in second half. Some guy for lipscomb has 33 points with 11 min left in game. On ESPNU for anyone interested

They are really good and should have gotten an NCAA bid.

I signed up for the Iowa State boards yesterday. Still figuring them out but looking forward to following my Cyclones next year. As well as UNCG, of course.

Lipscomb headed to MSG after knocking off Davidson, UNCG and NCSU on the road. They've owned the state of NC over the last week.

Gonzaga! Mark Few has an amazing program........they remind me a lot of how we used to be with Skip!

Lipscomb headed to MSG after knocking off Davidson, UNCG and NCSU on the road. They've owned the state of NC over the last week.

How many road games in NC has Wake won under Manning?

Back