• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All of ACCNation rejoices (except for LOWF)...

saltydeac

Reaction score
To hear of the absurdities going on in Deac land. I well remember the sadness when UNC let Doherty go or NCSU departed with Les Robinson and Sydney Lowe as you knew it was only a matter of time until another coach (any coach really) would get them back to being competitive again. I thought our day was here to sound the horn that Deacs would also be turning things around, but instead we blow the horn of humiliation to show we have an AD that is clueless and another new one that sits by and lets it be done. Too much money in collegiate sports to allow this to happen and become transfer U that now is left to recruit top 300-500.

Just an all time low for WF bball. Didn't think it could get lower but it has and will continue to do so into 2020.

Great thread. Your insights are so valued that we need to make sure they don't get lost in all the other noise.

Salty, I’m certain every single ACC coach and fanbase celebrated Wellman’s decision today (and chuckled.)

You can argue that beating a very bad Wake team is worse than losing to a very good Wake team. And getting upset by a very bad Wake team is a killer.

Salty, I’m certain every single ACC coach and fanbase celebrated Wellman’s decision today (and chuckled.)

Especially BC, Pitt, and GT. Their chances of moving up in the ACC rankings just got better (if only slightly).

Back