• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Get One Punch On Wellman - Where do you Aim?

Where Do You Aim

• Total voters

2&2 Slider To Leyritz

Reaction score
You hypothetically get one chance to haul off on him without legal charges. Where do you aim?

Face - The obvious choice for most, try to drop him with one punch.

Throat - Maybe he never speaks again, what could beat that?

Stomach - Another solid choice, but if he doubles over and you instinctively give him a knee to the face, it violates the one strike rule and you get in trouble, so extreme self-restraint is needed.

Nuts - An otherwise cowardly move given the current situation like this, but perhaps it finally reverses the Curse of the Nutpunch and/or the Curse of the CanDino, both of which never seem to leave us.

Sweep the Leg - Not necessarily a punch, but might get him down the easiest.

Where's all of the above? Choosing "nuts" is stupid since apparently Ron doesn't have any.

UfZ9Cqz.gif

Maybe not as stupid as you think liveanddiedeac. Maybe this is what is needed to reverse the CP3 curse???? Has it been before our eyes the whole time and we have just missed it????

wallet

he'll have all of his accounts and passwords in there, giving me access to enough $ to pay Manning's buyout

I wouldn't consider physical violence toward Ron Wellman over this. Gross fantasy.

Thanks for sharing

Something that's even worse than fantasizing about such violence is trying to cool guy it as if people who think such violence is wrong are the lonesome ones.

If you think that violence is the answer here, I encourage you to distance yourself from the object that's causing your anger/anxiety.

Something that's even worse than fantasizing about such violence is trying to cool guy it as if people who think such violence is wrong are the lonesome ones.

If you think that violence is the answer here, I encourage you to distance yourself from the object that's causing your anger/anxiety.

yeah, but is Wellman a nazi

Back