• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan: Insanity Prevails

Well, I guess we know where Sutton stands re: retaining Manning.

That kind of arrogance is the biggest problem with Wake and his AD. With folks like this pulling the strings it's no wonder we're in the shit we're in.

Anyone know his email? Would love to send him a note

That’s not so much arrogance as being super ok with allowing epic losing.

Feels like this:

I like Manning, he’s a good guy and I really like telling my pals that I have his number in my cell. Want to have lunch with the all time great player GREAT Daniel Manning? Let me ring him real quick.

All alumni who care: But..he keeps losing every game and the team is past laughingstock to ignore. He sucks at x and o coaching.

So, he’s Daniel Manning...remember that Kansas team...he’s traveling (bill Canada expenses to Wake) but says WE can drop by practice on Friday.

All alumni: but we’re going to get slaughtered by CLEMSON Basketball on Saturday.

Yeah and we can get some autographed Manning sneakers on Friday if you want.

SMH

TBH I'd rather not have his money than have people like that in charge

Any decent person would resign. If Manning does not, he will always be regarded as a ripoff artist. And Ron Wellman, as well as everyone who has supported him, can only be regarded as unprincipled and disgraceful.

Can y'all not see it in the replies?

Saved for eternity regardless:

3hw28UG.png

Social media has many benefits, but a few cons as well. Alas the cretins (aka self-proclaimed experts) crawling out from under a rock (more likely, their Mom’s basement) to do what little they can to question other’s decisions or besmirch the glory earned by another.#CrawlBackIn

— Ben C. Sutton, Jr. (@BenSuttonISP) March 22, 2019

Statues are not really an in thing right now. Good reference.

That said, I’d offer Marcel Proust, Poe, Nietzche as guys who did ok as critics. Certainly not saints, but people liked them a good deal more than Daniel.

Hmmm, I think I've narrowed down the suspects of who was seriously offended when our bball players weren't eating their steaks correctly and using their cutlery in the continental style at Ryan's that one time.

You'd think a guy that earned a fortune working with as many AD's as he has would demand more from the AD he supports with said fortune.

Back