• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

Haven't been on the Tunnels much recently, but everyone is in favor of the full report's release to the public correct? Seems an obvious transparent move.

Trump’s lawyer doesn’t want his written answers released.

Why not? If he’s completely exhonorated, won’t these responses just hammer that idea home?

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I thought you were a self-proclaimed "rabid moderate"?

What changed?

Whoa, whoa, whoa....being a moderate (after being a rabid conservative for 3 decades) inherently involves leaning into some historically conservative viewpoints.

Nothing changed on my end. What changed is the party I once worked for being an agent for illiberal democracy. Unlike today’s “conservatives”, I actually still support our country’s institutions and classical liberal freedoms.

What changed for you?

Whoa, whoa, whoa....being a moderate (after being a rabid conservative for 3 decades) inherently involves leaning into some historically conservative viewpoints.

Nothing changed on my end. What changed is the party I once worked for being an agent for illiberal democracy. Unlike today’s “conservatives”, I actually still support our country’s institutions and classical liberal freedoms.

What changed for you?

Instead you chose a party that orchestrated an attempted modern day coup in a blatant attempt to destabilize our democracy, congrats.

Piece of shit warrants investigation for being a shitty person that deals with shitty people doing shitty things, investigation occurs, most shitty people are able to continue to be shitty people, a few shitty people find jail. Some coup.

Instead you chose a party that orchestrated an attempted modern day coup in a blatant attempt to destabilize our democracy, congrats.

Do you understand the English language? Even Trump's handpicked goober, Barr, stated Trump was "NOT EXONERATED". Do you understand what the words mean?

Do you understand that this wasn't an investigation of whether Trump and his minions have been compromised by the Russians?

The "coup" here was Putin putting his hand chosen candidate into the WH.

Do you also understand there are many other cases going on in SDNY and other places?

Do you understand the English language? Even Trump's handpicked goober, Barr, stated Trump was "NOT EXONERATED". Do you understand what the words mean?

Do you understand that this wasn't an investigation of whether Trump and his minions have been compromised by the Russians?

The "coup" here was Putin putting his hand chosen candidate into the WH.

Do you also understand there are many other cases going on in SDNY and other places?

Two years worth of FBI investigations proven this is not the case. Let it go.

LOL. Yeah because supporting the very legal and reasonable investigation into a president and his campaign associates who met with a foreign adversary to discuss receiving “dirt” on an opponent is a very blatant attempt to destabilize OUR country. It was was also very wrong to be concerned about the President’s campaign manager sharing 80+ pages of internal polling data with a Russian Intelligence agent. It was also wrong to be concerned about watching multiple Trump associates repeatedly lie about their contacts with Russia.

If you think the above is a “modern day coup”, you have an unusually high tolerance for foreign adversaries interfering in our democracy.

So much to unpack here but let's start with: Which Party are you talking about? Rosenstein, Comey and Muller are all Republicans, or at least were until Trump hijack the GOP.

Its sad that this is the best trolling a Western Carolina degree can provide. Sailor is damn near incapacitated at this point and he does a better job.

Two years worth of FBI investigations proven this is not the case. Let it go.

Please tell me where the Barr report says Russia did not interfere in the election in effort to put Trump in the White House.

Back