• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

So, you're not a conservative who constantly defends Trump and attacks his critics here 24/7? Could have fooled me. Do you do it just for the fun, or because you have nothing better to do? It's a shame that you don't like Trump but waste so much time here defending him and attacking anyone who criticizes him. It's almost as if you're not sincere when you claim you're not a conservative Trump supporter, but that's true of a good many Trump supporters I know. You didn't answer my points about all of the other things Mueller found in Trump's administration, and all of the other charges. Are you proud of those things, moonz? In a more normal time those charges alone would have ruined other presidents, and you know full well that if a Mueller-type report had found that Obama's administration had the same level of corruption, Congressional Republicans and Fox News would be screaming for impeachment, with or without collusion. But strangely, you seem to think that Mueller's Report lets Trump off the hook, even though you supposedly don't support him. Hmm...

God damn. Do you pay any attention?

I’ve been against this witch-hunt from the beginning for that reason alone

It was a failed soft coup

You don’t care because I’m your mind you hate Trump and the ends justify the means.

I don’t agree. You want change? Do it at the ballot box.

You obviously did NOT read what I posted.

God damn. Do you pay any attention?

I’ve been against this witch-hunt from the beginning for that reason alone

It was a failed soft coup

You don’t care because I’m your mind you hate Trump and the ends justify the means.

I don’t agree. You want change? Do it at the ballot box.

You obviously did NOT read what I posted.

So it's a "witch hunt" that made 37 indictments and included 7 guilty pleas? You have an interesting conception of what makes a "witch hunt" moonz. I do loathe Trump, as do vast numbers of other people, but I think you hate liberals far more than I could ever hate Trump. You make that clear every day on these boards. And lol at calling anyone "crazy" when you post conspiracy crap that the Mueller Report and other investigations are some kind of "Deep State soft coup". Seriously. Investigations are a part of what the government does, dude. Lord knows Republicans did enough of those on Obama and Hillary during his presidency, and with less to show for it than Mueller's Report has on Trump. I do agree about ultimate change coming at the ballot box - which is why the Dems swept to control of the House in 2018, and have a very good chance to win back the presidency next year if they don't blow it in the primaries. As I have already said, if conservatives want to gloat over something that makes Trump and his administration look so bad and riddled with corruption as the Mueller Report, go for it.

So it's a "witch hunt" that made 37 indictments and included 7 guilty pleas? You have an interesting conception of what makes a "witch hunt" moonz. I do loathe Trump, as do vast numbers of other people, but I think you hate liberals far more than I could ever hate Trump. You make that clear every day on these boards. And lol at calling anyone "crazy" when you post conspiracy crap that the Mueller Report and other investigations are some kind of "Deep State soft coup". Seriously. Investigations are a part of what the government does, dude. Lord knows Republicans did enough of those on Obama and Hillary during his presidency, and with less to show for it than Mueller's Report has on Trump. I do agree about ultimate change coming at the ballot box - which is why the Dems swept to control of the House in 2018, and have a very good chance to win back the presidency next year if they don't blow it in the primaries. As I have already said, if conservatives want to gloat over something that makes Trump and his administration look so bad and riddled with corruption as the Mueller Report, go for it.

Jesus fucking Christ

Most are show indictments

The rest are process crimes or unrelated financial crimes my Manafort and Cohen

If you went at any group of DC swamp
Rats you’d find crimes

Big fucking woop

You want shocking? If mueller had going no crimes

But you just keep peddling the 746 indictments talking point

by not my

found not going

WILL THE MODS EVER FIX THE EDIT GLITCH??

NAH!!!

Jesus fucking Christ

Most are show indictments

The rest are process crimes or unrelated financial crimes my Manafort and Cohen

If you went at any group of DC swamp
Rats you’d find crimes

Big fucking woop

You want shocking? If mueller had going no crimes

But you just keep peddling the 746 indictments talking point

So Manafort, Cohen, and Stone are simply "show indictments." LOL. Just keep up that righteous indignation for your man Trump, moonz! He's just a decent guy who's been wronged by all those meanie elitist liberals! Again, keep believing that Mueller's Report lets Trump off the hook. History books fifty years from now are going to find investigations like Mueller's Report to be very revealing of the cesspool of corruption that surrounds Trump, and has for decades, long before he was elected in 2016.

So Manafort, Cohen, and Stone are simply "show indictments." LOL. Just keep up that righteous indignation for your man Trump, moonz! He's just a decent guy who's been wronged by all those meanie elitist liberals! Again, keep believing that Mueller's Report lets Trump off the hook. History books fifty years from now are going to find investigations like Mueller's Report to be very revealing of the cesspool of corruption that surrounds Trump, and has for decades, long before he was elected in 2016.

Can you read the words I write

I clearly differentiated Manafort and Cohen from the show indictments

The show indictments are all the Russkie indictments that will never amount to a fucking thing but get the total number up to a respectable number you can repeat ad nauseum

Can you read the words I write

I clearly differentiated Manafort and Cohen from the show indictments

The show indictments are all the Russkie indictments that will never amount to a fucking thing but get the total number up to a respectable number you can repeat ad nauseum

When you are coherent I can read very well. You clearly seem to think they are show indictments, as you've dismissed the entire Mueller Report-collusion-2016 campaign investigation as a failed deep state conspiracy witch hunt. And "Russkie indictments" of Russians dealing with Trump campaign officials are not a "fucking thing"? Again, you have an interesting conception of what is concerning, moonz. No matter what the Mueller Report says (it's not being released today after all, apparently), it's not going to change anyone's minds about Trump or his administration. Just keep arguing, moonz, I'm sure that some other board "non-conservative, non-Trumpite" Trump defenders will come along soon to back you up and trash the utterly defeated libruls with TDS. As for me, I'm bowing out to watch some NCAA basketball. Have a great afternoon!

The indictment alleges that Stone directed Corsi to “Get to [Assange]” in London, and that Corsi informed Stone about the planned timing of WikiLeaks releases. Corsi responded to Stone’s request by informing him that “Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.” On multiple occasions throughout August, Stone stated publicly to reporters and at a public event that he gained this information in communications with Assange—a claim he has subsequently denied. In his House testimony, Stone allegedly falsely claimed that Credico, his other envoy to Assange, was his only intermediary.

The indictment also clearly alleges that Stone himself engaged the campaign over the coming email releases, though the document is cagey as to the identity of those on the Trump campaign who received it. Stone, the government writes, was “contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials” in the summer of 2016 regarding possible future releases by WikiLeaks. Following the first release of emails hacked from the DNC on July 22, 2016, “a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information [WikiLeaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by [WikiLeaks].”

Axios: The politics of "collusion delusion"

With Robert Mueller's delivery of his report, and word from the Justice Department that he would have no more indictments, President Trump's legal team believes the immediate threat to the presidency has passed.

What we’re hearing: "Sounds like it's over for us but of course it’s not over until it’s over," Rudy Giuliani, one of Trump's lawyers, texted me. "Cautious optimism. Still watchful waiting."

No one named "Trump" will be indicted by the special counsel.

But remember that, as Axios has outlined, what Mueller revealed in the course of his investigation was "highly damning and highly detailed."

And remember that Trump's campaign chairman is behind bars, perhaps for life, and his longtime political fixer is going to prison.

And numerous other federal state investigations are picking up steam.
The split-screen America ahead:

Fox News' Sean Hannity last night sported a "COLLUSION DELUSION" graphic.
Over on MSNBC, Neal K. Katyal, acting solicitor general under President Obama, told Brian Williams: "Today what happened was the end of the beginning."

The bottom line ... There are two forms of "collusion delusion":

1. The Trump/Fox victory dance because no one new was indicted for collusion or corruption involving Russia — and therefore claims of "witch hunts" and innocence were vindicated.

2. The bitter reality that this probe has spawned many others stretching far beyond Russia — so it's delusional to think it simply ends with no collusion.

Be smart: The new defining question for American politics is: Will Democrats demand the nation stick to historical norms of proper presidential behavior, or will Mueller's revelations be the new standard?

Even before Robert Mueller reports his findings in the Russia probe, what we already now know is highly damning and highly detailed.

Be smart: The scary thing for Trump — Mueller knows a helluva lot more than we now know.

1. We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign.

2. We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance — “synergy,” they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections.

3. We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted — successfully, in some instances — to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.

4. We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

5.We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign — and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the “Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.”

6. We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump.

7. We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms.
We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.

8. We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe.

9. We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.

10. We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.

11. We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump.

Nedick, the BIGGEST Maddow Muppet of all

It has been obvious from the very beginning that the Maddow Muppets were being sold a lie. In 2017 I wrote an article titled “How We Can Be Certain That Mueller Won’t Prove Trump-Russia Collusion”, saying that Mueller would continue finding evidence of corruption “since corruption is to DC insiders as water is to fish”, but he will not find evidence of collusion. If you care to take a scroll through the angry comments on that article, just on Medium alone, you will see a frozen snapshot of what the expectations were from mainstream liberals at the time. They had swallowed the Russiagate narrative hook, line and sinker, and they believed that the Mueller investigation was going to vindicate them. It did not.

I’ve been saying Russiagate is bullshit from the beginning, and I’ve been called a Trump shill, a Kremlin propagandist, a Nazi and a troll every day for saying so by credulous mass media-consuming dupes who drank the Kool Aid. And I’ve only taken a fraction of the flack more high profile Russiagate skeptics like Glenn Greenwald and Michael Tracey have been getting for expressing doubt in the Gospel According to Maddow. The insane, maniacal McCarthyite feeding frenzy that these people were plunged into by nonstop mass media propaganda drowned out the important voices who tried to argue that public energy was being sucked into Russia hysteria and used to manufacture support for dangerous cold war escalations with a nuclear superpower.

Just think what we could have done with that energy over the last two years. Think how much public support could have been poured into the sweeping progressive reforms called for by the Sanders movement, for example, instead of constant demands for more sanctions and nuclear posturing against Russia. Think how much more attention could have been drawn to Trump’s actual horrific policies like his facilitation of Saudi butchery in Yemen or his regime change agendas in Iran and Venezuela, his support for ecocide and military expansionism and the barbarism of Jair Bolsonaro and Benjamin Netanyahu. Think how much more energy could have gone into beating back the Republicans in the midterms, reclaiming far more seats and taking the Senate as well, gathering momentum for a presidential candidacy that truly threatens Trump instead of 9,000 primary candidates who will probably be selected by superdelegates after the first ballot when there’s too many of them to establish a clear majority under the new rules.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/...in-they-were-wrong-we-were-right-a915d23a6d82

Nedick, the BIGGEST Maddow Muppet of all

It has been obvious from the very beginning that the Maddow Muppets were being sold a lie. In 2017 I wrote an article titled “How We Can Be Certain That Mueller Won’t Prove Trump-Russia Collusion”, saying that Mueller would continue finding evidence of corruption “since corruption is to DC insiders as water is to fish”, but he will not find evidence of collusion. If you care to take a scroll through the angry comments on that article, just on Medium alone, you will see a frozen snapshot of what the expectations were from mainstream liberals at the time. They had swallowed the Russiagate narrative hook, line and sinker, and they believed that the Mueller investigation was going to vindicate them. It did not.

I’ve been saying Russiagate is bullshit from the beginning, and I’ve been called a Trump shill, a Kremlin propagandist, a Nazi and a troll every day for saying so by credulous mass media-consuming dupes who drank the Kool Aid. And I’ve only taken a fraction of the flack more high profile Russiagate skeptics like Glenn Greenwald and Michael Tracey have been getting for expressing doubt in the Gospel According to Maddow. The insane, maniacal McCarthyite feeding frenzy that these people were plunged into by nonstop mass media propaganda drowned out the important voices who tried to argue that public energy was being sucked into Russia hysteria and used to manufacture support for dangerous cold war escalations with a nuclear superpower.

Just think what we could have done with that energy over the last two years. Think how much public support could have been poured into the sweeping progressive reforms called for by the Sanders movement, for example, instead of constant demands for more sanctions and nuclear posturing against Russia. Think how much more attention could have been drawn to Trump’s actual horrific policies like his facilitation of Saudi butchery in Yemen or his regime change agendas in Iran and Venezuela, his support for ecocide and military expansionism and the barbarism of Jair Bolsonaro and Benjamin Netanyahu. Think how much more energy could have gone into beating back the Republicans in the midterms, reclaiming far more seats and taking the Senate as well, gathering momentum for a presidential candidacy that truly threatens Trump instead of 9,000 primary candidates who will probably be selected by superdelegates after the first ballot when there’s too many of them to establish a clear majority under the new rules.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/...in-they-were-wrong-we-were-right-a915d23a6d82

LOL do you read anything anyone posts on this board or do you just reflexively post this opinion piece in response to anyone calling out your lack of knowledge (ignorance) of the Russia investigation?

Eff off with this horseshit

Go take a walk

Toss the Doritos and find something else to obsess about

It will be fun to mock you for years to come though Maddow Muppet

Lol if anyone needs to take a break from obsessing over this shit, it’s you.

Back