• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

sailor, no one was as obsessed with Hillary’s emails on these boards as you were. They were the central issue in the election for you. Russian state actors hacked her emails in an effort to swing the election toward Trump.

Actually, we do not know that. We’ve been told that.

So now you don’t believe Mueller? How convenient for you.

I’ll wait for the news on what the report says

Yes I know about the blah blah blah 174 show indictments against Russians but I want to hear some more on that subject

What I do know is there are NO SEALED INDICTMENTS COMING.

For the non lawyers that means Trump and his inner circle did not conspire with Russia per Mueller’s investigation

Since Trump can’t conspire with himself, and can’t be indicted, he’s obviously in the in the clear as to the real reason this witch hunt began: collusion with Russia to steal an election from Hillary

...otherwise someone else would have been indicted and trump would be the unindicted co-conspirator

Turns out the Republican house and Senate Judiciary committees actually did their jobs

Don’t tell ph, he may get so upset that he smashes his favorite frozen tea mug

Have to say, it sure appears that Trump and his team are innocent of the central charge. There may be issues of minor corruption, but apparently nothing that Mueller felt was prosecutable.

While I'm not sympatico with Moon's overall tone, I think his message (and the message of skeptics from both the left and right) is correct: this was a huge waste of time, effort and, most importantly, energy that could have been used far more productively on issues that matter. Instead it may boomerang back on the left just in time for the 2020 elections...

If you can’t, or at least aren’t supposed to, indict a sitting president due to some inane protocol, how does this tell us anything?

If you can’t, or at least aren’t supposed to, indict a sitting president due to some inane protocol, how does this tell us anything?

Omg

Let me try one more time

They would have named trump an unindicted coconspirator and indicted Jared, Jr., Stone, on CONSPIRACY TO STEAL THE ELECTION (they would have found an applicable criminal statute )take your pick

Because we KNOW FOR A FACT no more indictments are coming, we KNOW Trump
Has been cleared of the central focus of the investigation

The Maddow Muppets have been deceived, manipulated and lied to.

Have to say, it sure appears that Trump and his team are innocent of the central charge. There may be issues of minor corruption, but apparently nothing that Mueller felt was prosecutable.

While I'm not sympatico with Moon's overall tone, I think his message (and the message of skeptics from both the left and right) is correct: this was a huge waste of time, effort and, most importantly, energy that could have been used far more productively on issues that matter. Instead it may boomerang back on the left just in time for the 2020 elections...

This is a fair take

I assume you are fair and balanced and were also put off by the histrionic hyperbole of the Maddow Muopets, say, for example, Nedick and Ranger and their 7000 BOOM threads

Ranger, wittes has been awful quiet lately

We know one more fact, someone tipped Pelosi and she smartly got out ahead of this like the genius politician she is

Last edited:

Pubs were in charge of the congress and the presidency during just about all of the Mueller investigation. This idea that it kept them from doing the business of the United States is a canard. This was a Republican conducting an investigation at the behest of another Republican. And it uncovered pretty clear evidence that the President of the United States committed a crime, even if it wasn't directly related to Russian collusion.

Trump's approval ratings continue to be in the shitter. He is a corrupt evil man who is completely immoral, and will continue to destroy the Republican party.

Last edited:
Pubs were in charge of the congress and the presidency during just about all of the Mueller investigation. This idea that it kept them from doing the business of the United States is a canard. This was a Republican conducting an investigation at the behest of another Republican. And it uncovered pretty clear evidence that the President of the United States committed a crime, even if it wasn't directly related to Russian collusion.

Trump's approval ratings continue to be in the shitter. He is a corrupt evil man who is completely immoral, and will continue to destroy the Republican party.

good TDS post

So then what is the reasoning for why this huge Hillary conspiracy was never investigated?

Which crime? The one Mueller didn’t find?

Which crime? The one Mueller didn’t find?

The one he committed to try to alter the outcome of the election. The one he’s lied about multiple times. The one that would get him removed from office if Republicans had any morals.

This “waste of time” uncovered multiple felonies, led to multiple guilty pleas, and actually made money for the government.

And while it was going on, somehow Democrats found the “energy” to flip the house.

Your attempt at appearing neutral is as ineffective as it is transparent.

This “waste of time” uncovered multiple felonies, led to multiple guilty pleas, and actually made money for the government.

And while it was going on, somehow Democrats found the “energy” to flip the house.

Your attempt at appearing neutral is as ineffective as it is transparent.

That’s such a weak justification

You’re from DC, correct?

Of course mueller was going to find corruption

Jesus, the whole swamp is corrupt

BFD

The one he committed to try to alter the outcome of the election. The one he’s lied about multiple times. The one that would get him removed from office if Republicans had any morals.

Come again?

Which imaginary crime is this?

So then what is the reasoning for why this huge Hillary conspiracy was never investigated?

She was running for president, and the Obama DoJ and leading members of the FBI did not want to investigate her seriously. They only wanted to absolve her because they hated Trump and did not want to improve his chances for winning by undermining her.

That’s such a weak justification

You’re from DC, correct?

Of course mueller was going to find corruption

Jesus, the whole swamp is corrupt

BFD

Criminal investigator finds crimes! What a waste of time!

You might want to step back and consider when and why you have decided to become a Trump parrot. And think about whether it’s time to take a break before you complete your transformation into BSFL

Back