• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

She was running for president, and the Obama DoJ and leading members of the FBI did not want to investigate her seriously. They only wanted to absolve her because they hated Trump and did not want to improve his chances for winning by undermining her.

And that’s why Trump fired Comey, right? Because he was too soft on Hillary?

There are still a bunch of sealed indictments right? Wonder what’s in those.

Moon just see a therapist already, this trolling shit is consuming you

There are no sealed indictments

IT’S OVER

and thanks for the concern, but I’m quite fine, thank you

This “waste of time” uncovered multiple felonies, led to multiple guilty pleas, and actually made money for the government.

And while it was going on, somehow Democrats found the “energy” to flip the house.

Your attempt at appearing neutral is as ineffective as it is transparent.

LOL, okay pal. You're clearly the most moderate poster ever.

That is based on a quote from “a senior DOJ official who knows” right? You and lectro have generally crapped anonymous sources like that, so I’m surprised you’re putting so much faith in that so quickly. Seems desperate. Either way, the spinoff investigations from other leads uncovered by Mueller that don’t pertain specifically to election interference are still out there right? So the total outcome from all this investigation won’t be known for quite a while.

And that’s why Trump fired Comey, right? Because he was too soft on Hillary?

Comey deserved to be fired for incompetence. Both sides of the aisle agreed on that. Then the Dems discovered that a fired Comey might be politically useful in spinning against Trump. So, now he's their hero, and will be their hero as long as he seems politically useful against Trump. Once that stops, he'll just go back to being the incompetent that everyone agreed he was before Trump fired him.

I mean the only people who have been indicted or pleaded guilty are Trump's:

Campaign Manager
National Security Advisor
Deputy Campaign Manager/Inauguration Co-Chair
Personal Lawyer
Russian Agents
Another Campaign Worker
Many cases handed over to SDNY

Comey deserved to be fired for incompetence. Both sides of the aisle agreed on that. Then the Dems discovered that a fired Comey might be politically useful in spinning against Trump. So, now he's their hero, and will be their hero as long as he seems politically useful against Trump. Once that stops, he'll just go back to being the incompetent that everyone agreed he was before Trump fired him.

Most Wake fans agree that firing Danny Manning is warranted. But if, hypothetically, he was fired for reporting a sexual assault that the university wanted to cover up, I would think that we'd want to investigate whoever did the firing.

What spin was needed?

“And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, “You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

LOL, okay pal. You're clearly the most moderate poster ever.

93, please tell me of how many POTUS have had this many senior people indicted or convicted of crimes. Please show me how many other POTUS had this many foreign agents involved in his election?

Please show me which other POTUS offered an adversarial international leader an obvious bribe like Trump did to Putin for Trump Moscow.

Please show me which other POTUS took over $100M from an adversarial international leader's bank to rescue a private project of his own.

When you finish showing those, I do have more...But keep supporting the biggest crook ever to sit in the WH...a racist who thinks there are "many fine people" who crossed state lines to scream "White Power", "Sieg Heil", "Blood and soil", "Jews will not replace us"....

93 proving what we have known all along: “moderates” were waiting for the first possible indication that they could jump on the Trump bandwagon. Their “support” for Mueller was onlubsupport insofar as it “cleared” Trump. Never mind that it actually didn’t.

I mean the only people who have been indicted or pleaded guilty are Trump's:

Campaign Manager
National Security Advisor
Deputy Campaign Manager/Inauguration Co-Chair
Personal Lawyer
Russian Agents
Another Campaign Worker
Many cases handed over to SDNY

Process crimes and corruption charges unrelated to Russian collusion

Stop playing daft

Process crimes and corruption charges unrelated to Russian collusion

Stop playing daft
Which again is an artificial distinction made by Trump apologists and the anti-media. The crimes that Mueller discovered were indicative of the corruption that has been a Hallmark of trump and his associates.

The President's personal lawyer, who had all of the appearances of a mob lawyer, was in actuality a mob lawyer, and has directly implicated the president in criminal activity and has indirectly suggested several other lines of inquiry regarding the President's illegal behavior.

If the sides were reversed, you would be breathlessly posting pieces from your usual suspects (Atkinson, Carter, Goodwin, Solomon, etc) calling for criminal investigations and impeachment.

Last edited:
Which again is an artificial distinction made by Trump apologists and the anti-media. The crimes that Mueller discovered were indicative of the corruption that has been a Hallmark of trump and his associates.

The President's personal lawyer, who had all of the appearances of a mob lawyer, was in actuality a mob lawyer, and has directly implicated the president in criminal activity and has indirectly suggested several other lines of inquiry regarding the President's illegal behavior.

If the sides were reversed, you would be breathlessly posting pieces from your usual suspects (Atkinson, Carter, Goodman, Solomon, etc) calling for criminal investigations and impeachment.

^This. If an investigation had uncovered half the corruption in Obama's administration as the Mueller Report has uncovered in Trump's administration, then there is no doubt whatsoever that right-wingers from Fox News to this board's "independents" would literally be screaming for him to be immediately impeached and removed from office. Can you imagine the number of threads on this board that would be devoted to the subject? Obama's Campaign Manager, National Security Advisor, and Deputy Campaign Chair all caught dealing with Russians and committing crimes! He's a traitor! But when Mueller's Report comes out and says there will be no further indictments, conservatives just shrug at all of the guilty pleas, indictments, and other evidence of massive corruption in the Trump campaign and administration and call it a big "nothingburger." Hell, even Chris Christie on ABC's This Week today didn't try to defend Trump's hiring of what he called the "horrible people" around him, from 2016 forward, whose corruption has been uncovered by the Mueller investigation.

She was running for president, and the Obama DoJ and leading members of the FBI did not want to investigate her seriously. They only wanted to absolve her because they hated Trump and did not want to improve his chances for winning by undermining her.

Right and she lost, so what stopped the Trump DOJ and Republican controlled House and Senate?

Wait a minute - the entire Mueller investigation was nothing but a politically-motivated witch hunt that apparently found nothing of importance whatsover (or it was a Deep State conspiracy to overthrow Trump, take your pick), but the REAL collusion and crimes being committed here were actually by the Clintons? LOL. Shades of Benghazi! So liberal "lubes" suffer from TDS, but it's perfectly OK and reasonable for conservatives to believe that Hillary was somehow at the bottom of all this? Lawd have mercy!

Wait a minute - the entire Mueller investigation was nothing but a politically-motivated witch hunt that apparently found nothing of importance whatsover (or it was a Deep State conspiracy to overthrow Trump, take your pick), but the REAL collusion and crimes being committed here were actually by the Clintons? LOL. Shades of Benghazi! So liberal "lubes" suffer from TDS, but it's perfectly OK and reasonable for conservatives to believe that Hillary was somehow at the bottom of all this? Lawd have mercy!

you lubes are gonna need it

Back