• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mueller Report is Delivered

A close reading of the Barr letter actually seems worse than I thought for Trump. It implies that there is evidence potentially supporting an Obstruction of Justice charge that hasn’t been publicly reported, concedes that most of the investigatios into Trump and Co.’s criminal behavior are still ongoing, and leaves open the possibility that Mueller’s report includes evidence that Trump and Russia had interactions regarding election meddling that didn’t arise to the level of conspiracy, but are damning nonetheless.

We know the last of those is true just from public reporting over the last 2 years, btw.
Aren’t you supposed to be banned?

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-media-mueller-big-con-and.html?m=1

Falling for a con is painful. The first reaction is to deny being conned, of course. The second is to blame skeptics for being correct in their skepticism.

the unlikely premise of this con - i.e. that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016 - is so absurd that everyone taken in by it appears to be some sort of lunatic

yet, instead of serious self reflection, the lunatics lash out at those who were not taken in by the absurd scam

this tells you a lot about the minds of the donkeys these days

Sailor, what’s so absurd about it? We know the Russians interfered in the election. We know plenty of people in Trump’s campaign met with Russian interests. What’s absurd?

the unlikely premise of this con - i.e. that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016 - is so absurd that everyone taken in by it appears to be some sort of lunatic

yet, instead of serious self reflection, the lunatics lash out at those who were not taken in by the absurd scam

It’s willful ignorance..it has to be. I’d hate to think these guys are such saps..

But it is humorous to watch them persist. They will never admit they were had..no, the pride will keep going before them..

Sailor, what’s so absurd about it? We know the Russians interfered in the election. We know plenty of people in Trump’s campaign met with Russian interests. What’s absurd?

You don’t know shit. When it suits you, you say the “government lied”. What does it mean to say “the government lied”?

Is one saying that everyone in government is in on some ruse, including my mailman?

No, one is not saying such. What one is saying is “yes, holdovers from a previous administration widely distributed a hit piece to discredit and potentially derail the Presidency of their opponent”.

It is transparent. That is, unless one is determined not to see it.

this is your guy explaining to you that the elections can't/wont be rigged

so, the elections that can't be rigged and over which Obama was watching to make sure they were fair, were suddenly rigged by Russians colluding with Trump?

believing that is intellectually contemptible, stop believing it

No we don’t ph.

What do you know?

I know about some troll farms 1000s of miles away

I also know that the FBI—the FBI—infiltrated the trump campaign with spies and set up artists like halper

That’s all I know

I also know I don’t know who hacked the DNC

and until I receive some proof, I choose not to believe the lying security agencies

Let’s see mueller’s evidence on that score

so, the elections that can't be rigged and over which Obama was watching to make sure they were fair, were suddenly rigged by Russians colluding with Trump?

Ph is a good guy but he’s a full blown Maddow Muppet

We all have flaws—even me!

That’s not the premise.

Wait I don’t remember this. Why was Obama talking about rigged elections? I agree that believing our elections might be rigged is intellectually contemptible. Who was making that claim that prompted Obama’s response above?

No we don’t ph.

What do you know?

I know about some troll farms 1000s of miles away

I also know that the FBI—the FBI—infiltrated the trump campaign with spies and set up artists like halper

That’s all I know

I also know I don’t know who hacked the DNC

and until I receive some proof, I choose not to believe the lying security agencies

Let’s see mueller’s evidence on that score

Welp.

“Robert Swan Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, from 2001 to 2013.”

Welp.

“Robert Swan Mueller III is an American attorney who served as the sixth director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, from 2001 to 2013.”

dumb, non-critical thinking at its best

It’s one thing to say no evidence of collusion

It’s another to say evidence of hacking

Let’s see the evidence

Did you go to wake?

Let’s see the evidence

Did you go to wake?

Indeed. I’d love to see the evidence for both. Hell, I’d love to see an actual statement from Mueller, or even Barr, claiming there was no evidence of collusion.

Let’s see the evidence

Did you go to wake?

Moonz still thinks Seth Rich did it.

Back