• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this ROCK BOTTOM?

Rock Bottom is when this Generation of Fans eventually pass away, due to there not being a new Generation of Fans being developed, the WFU BB Program will be “Dead” and all of the Folklore that goes with it...

Your only alive for as long as you are remembered
- Westworld

You are actually way too positive. Most of this generation of fans have quit watching well before they will stop breathing.

Rock bottom will be dropping down to a lesser conference and sucking there. Well, Manning MAY win a play in game in 2023.

I think rock bottom is next year when we confirm that he's sticking around for 2020-2021 season.

Actually rock botton would be going 0-18 in the conference next year and DM getting another contract extension...

Bz to replace Nestor as special assistant
DM returns for ‘20-21
Winless

All lower than now... but possible?

Rock bottom is just a concept but has no factual relevance for us now. We can always go lower

Rock bottom is just a concept but has no factual relevance for us now. We can always go lower

Correct. It’s only something you can recognize in retrospect. So right now we can only say this is the worst it’s been, but we don’t know whether it’s rock bottom. Good money says it isn’t.

Wake Forest basketball is a bottomless pit. We will continue to sink into oblivion. We have become DePaul.

Sure to hit new lows. There will be more Houston Bapshits out there.

Wake Forest basketball is a bottomless pit. We will continue to sink into oblivion. We have become DePaul.

I’m afraid I agree with this. I’m not sure the program will ever recover beyond maybe sneaking into the tournament once every seven or eight years.

Back