• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's start our own Wake Booster Club

macktheknife

Reaction score
Create our own non profit and direct the money to football and other sports. This is how we properly vote with our money.

I like this idea. I am open to joining a concerted action by serious Wake alums in an effort to send a message to the admin that their conduct is not acceptable.

If you are looking to redirect DC or athletics donations please, please, please consider donating to the Magnolia Scholars. There’s obviously a lot of concern that the biggest donors are pulling all the strings and putting up walls to separate themselves from everyone else. The Magnolia Scholars program is a great way to contribute to making Wake financially accessible to first generation college students while also wrapping around extra supports that they might need since they were the first in their families to go to college.

This would be the equivalent of a start-up company going against Microsoft.

I’d rather collect money for the buy out, because I think we’re very likely to be right here again next year...and maybe the next.

“Here Wake, here’s $4279.36 to apply to Daniel’s buyout. Now move!”

Can we get the Deacon head back as the default logo for Wake Athletics? The high-schoolish "WF" logo is a horrible brand. I've mentioned this on every DC survey I've ever received. Not sure why we ever shifted in the first place.

Back