• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Russiagate is this generation’s WMD

Can the mods please stop moonz from starting threads?

Can the mods please stop moonz from starting threads?

Screw you

I’ve been listening to you and the orhers’ Hysterical russiagate horse shit for 2+ years

Be a fucking man and take the gloating you deserve

You were wrong

Screw you

I’ve been listening to you and the orhers’ Hysterical russiagate horse shit for 2+ years

You were wrong

Be a man and keep your gloating restricted to one thread

Screw you

You were wrong

I still have no idea why you are gloating about the President not being indicted in one the biggest scandals of all time. All while his campaign manager is sitting in jail, his deputy campaign manager pleaded guilty and is working with the feds, his national security advisor pleaded guilty and is working with the feds, his long time fixer pleaded guilty/working with the feds/will be in jail and his long time political dirty trickster will likely be going to jail.

And that’s 5 of 31 indictments including 12 against Russian intelligence officers.

And we still haven’t seen the Mueller report.

That’s a pretty low fucking bar you have there.

We’ve gone ahead and entered into a totally unnecessary war at the cost of...?

What a crock of shit.

Gloating about our government being overwhelmed by Russia...that's really cool...as long as you are a traitor like your hero Trump.

Screw you

You were wrong

Feel free to be a delusional dick. Just don’t start a new thread for every delusional thought.

It’s weird NED has to spell it out like he just did. Moon, TinTin, Lectro, Sailor are gloating that everyone in the campaign but trump himself (maybe, we don’t know yet) acted illegally/lied about Russia contacts? Ok cool I guess? And beyond what NED has already laid out, trump doesn’t deserve shit for hiring all those criminals AT THE LEAST? That’s the “in your face !” youre going with? Low bar, Moon.

Imagine spending 2 years clinging on to a bizarre fairy tale in your 30s and 40s, even later for some of you real olds. So sad. Maybe have your kids read you a bedtime story to fill the void

Imagine spending 2 years clinging on to a bizarre fairy tale in your 30s and 40s, even later for some of you real olds. So sad. Maybe have your kids read you a bedtime story to fill the void

Can I see the version of the report you read?

What’s “bizarre” about it? It’s pretty straight forward. A crooked businessman did crooked things.

What’s “bizarre” about it? It’s pretty straight forward. A crooked businessman did crooked things.

Seriously. I mean you can get caught up in the weeds but the high level gist of the story is not that hard to comprehend.

Back