• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Build a wall between WFU and WSSU

Not really. White males are public enemy number one these days. The black community wants preferential treatment, not equality.

See how easy it is to make broad statements?

Dude you are an idiot. Enjoy Wallburg, natural selection is doing it's job.

So a student makes a shitty build the wall joke on Instagram and this requires the president of the University to respond? Find out who the kid was and discipline them privately.

WTF? This is abject nonsense. Stop fucking coddling people. WFU is supposed to be preparing people for the real world. This is 2019, Trump is president and there are a whole host of things that are awful that you can't do anything about. Keep looking forward and handle your fucking business and stop fucking crying about everyone who disagrees with you or makes and awful joke.

Grief.

Thank you.

Not really. White males are public enemy number one these days. The black community wants preferential treatment, not equality.

See how easy it is to make broad statements?

Cracker ass crackers gonna cracker ass cracker, I suppose.

So a student makes a shitty build the wall joke on Instagram and this requires the president of the University to respond? Find out who the kid was and discipline them privately.

WTF? This is abject nonsense. Stop fucking coddling people. WFU is supposed to be preparing people for the real world. This is 2019, Trump is president and there are a whole host of things that are awful that you can't do anything about. Keep looking forward and handle your fucking business and stop fucking crying about everyone who disagrees with you or makes and awful joke.

Grief.

The post clearly was racially charged, and was a direct reflection of WFU, thus it needs to be address and called out as unacceptable.

Grief.

Context seems important. Wake has been in the news recently for the head of admissions posing in front of a confederate flag and rich folks (seems like mostly white, but I don’t know?) buying their kids’ way into school. I could see where Wake would feel compelled to be seen as acting aggressively here.

The argument around the Allman story was “it’s in the past”, well Occam’s razor would suggest that’s not exactly an honest take here.

Yeah, retired at 44 to the country is such a life fail. Enjoy either your always offended black life or your lifetime of white guilt. I don’t care enough to check.

Lolz life retired you if you have to retreat to hillbillyville in your mid 40s. At least you are likely with like minded people. Cheers.

The post clearly was racially charged, and was a direct reflection of WFU, thus it needs to be address and called out as unacceptable.

Again, how is it “obviously” racist? Were there pics of men in hoods? Confedate battle flags? What if, just if, the dude simply chose the other major university in town? Everything is not racist, you simple minded twits.

Again, how is it “obviously” racist? Were there pics of men in hoods? Confedate battle flags? What if, just if, the dude simply chose the other major university in town? Everything is not racist, you simple minded twits.

This seems at best woefully naive.

So I’m naive to believe that people don’t default to racism? Man, I would hate to live with the fucked up thoughts in you guys’ heads.

Just because you didn't *mean* something to be racist doesn't mean it wasn't racist.

Also, I can't see what other possibility there could be in this situation.

It’s the biggest university in town, maybe? You know white kids go there as well, right

Last edited:
Just because you didn't *mean* something to be racist doesn't mean it wasn't racist.

Also, I can't see what other possibility there could be in this situation.

This way of thinking is what sets race relations back. It’s not your job to analyze what someone says. It’s just to listen.

It’s the biggest university in town, maybe? You know white kids go ther as well, right?

Maybe it was why they chose it, I don’t know. My hunch is that it was the HBCU association. It certainly reads that way. Why does it have to be a school in Winston? Why not UNCG? Why not an actual rival school? These seem like important questions that you are too triggered to consider. That’s your prerogative. Thank you for participating in this thread, your trophy is in the mail.

As I said before, what if the Virginia governor that painted his face had chosen any color except black? There would be no issue, and I would have gone back to laughing at Donald Trump hours ago. But just because he chose the color black, this guy who y'all let live in his own bubble because he goes to Disneyworld 6 times a year has his panties in a wad and needs to be brought to the real world.

Agreed.

Maybe it was why they chose it, I don’t know. My hunch is that it was the HBCU association. It certainly reads that way. Why does it have to be a school in Winston? Why not UNCG? Why not an actual rival school? These seem like important questions that you are too triggered to consider. That’s your prerogative. Thank you for participating in this thread, your trophy is in the mail.

You close minded fuck, you want to analyze everything, analyze this- Trump wants to build a wall on the border of the country IMMEDIATELY SOUTH of our border. The post referenced building a wall keeping out the school IMMEDIATELY EAST of Wake. See the similarity?

And go fuck yourself for the smug ending there. You are pathetic.

How are the dumb actions of one 19 year old 'a direct reflection of WFU'? They are not.

The point is that think that every racist or dumb or insensitive thing that springs out of the mouth of a half sober Wake kid does not necessitate a response from the University President assuring everyone that everything is Ooooohhhhkay.

It's nonsense.

Back