• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Build a wall between WFU and WSSU

You close minded fuck, you want to analyze everything, analyze this- Trump wants to build a wall on the border of the country IMMEDIATELY SOUTH of our border. The post referenced building a wall keeping out the school IMMEDIATELY EAST of Wake. See the similarity?

And go fuck yourself for the smug ending there. You are pathetic.

23ub56.jpg

How are the dumb actions of one 19 year old 'a direct reflection of WFU'? They are not.

The point is that think that every racist or dumb or insensitive thing that springs out of the mouth of a half sober Wake kid does not necessitate a response from the University President assuring everyone that everything is Ooooohhhhkay.

It's nonsense.

I am assuming it was posted by a Wake student and students represent the University.

You close minded fuck, you want to analyze everything, analyze this- Trump wants to build a wall on the border of the country IMMEDIATELY SOUTH of our border. The post referenced building a wall keeping out the school IMMEDIATELY EAST of Wake. See the similarity?

And go fuck yourself for the smug ending there. You are pathetic.

Remember folks, roland just wants us to do the following:

Be open minded
Listen
Advance race relations in America
Not be so easily triggered and offended

roland gets a 7/10 for this troll

got a lot of classic posters caught

stand up and take a bow man

I don't think the university should be criticized for calling out racist idiots. They probably didn't have to address it, but doing so isn't wrong.

Remember folks, roland just wants us to do the following:

Be open minded
Listen
Advance race relations in America
Not be so easily triggered and offended

1. Yes, not accusing every white kid at Wake of being racist is not open minded.
2. Or at least not try to dive five depths into something until you’re properly offended.
3. No, I just think that black people crying “racism!” is going backwards.
4. You got me on that. I’m offended that I’m automatically a racist redneck because I’m a white guy that lives in the country. Do you live in either a Section 8 apartment or a giant house you don’t need that a white lady ripped you off to decorate? Because that’s the only places ALL black folks live.

Isn't this guy a State fan anyways? This is bizarre.

I'm wondering if there's been any more "issues" of any kind (or people feeling uncomfortable in their safe spaces) with WSSU students on campus after the shooting last year. Perhaps that's what prompted this? Bad look either way.

White people shouldn’t feel guilt? Which races do you believe should feel guilt?

IDK. Black people gave us jazz, which in a round-about way is responsible for the musical catalog of Bryan Adams, so you should probably feel a little guilty for the complicity of your people in his rise to popularity.

Back