• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oates to Bama

If true, I don't think there could possibly be a more fucked-up program on planet earth than Wake Forest basketball. But, there's always a silver lining!! After Clawson leaves, I'm sure we'll manage to totally FUCK UP football as well.

Took them less than 24 hours to get their man. They are simply in another League than we are.

We are such fucking losers.

Took them less than 24 hours to get their man. They are simply in another League than we are.

Looks like all they did was try.

Ugg

f u wellman. f u you hatch. f u [mannequin]

Never has there been a more appropriate time for this song

They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues

:(

Last edited:
Don’t worry. We have the coach Ron thinks can turn Wake around!

Wow, that guy took that job? We really are complete morons. Wellman hurts our University as a whole. We are not smart in the least not to have completely canned that guy.

Reminds me of the gorgeous girl in high school that all of the idiot boys were afraid to ask to the prom and she stayed at home on prom night.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS ASK!!!!

Our level of incompetence is just unbelievable. Truly and remarkably unbelievable.

Back