• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread - Trade Deadline Wednesday

Pretty sure I remember Vlad hitting one of the dirt too.

32 home runs in the first 12 games

10-2

fuck defense

hit it deep

Go Mariners.

Chris Sale hammered again today. His ERA now sits at 9.00, and unless the Red Sox rally in the ninth he will be 0-3. Wonder how long before buyer's remorse sets in on that 5 year $145 million extension. His mechanics are so funky.

Chris Sale hammered again today. His ERA now sits at 9.00, and unless the Red Sox rally in the ninth he will be 0-3. Wonder how long before buyer's remorse sets in on that 5 year $145 million extension. His mechanics are so funky.

He pitched fine today. Got dinked and dunked to death, velocity was good, and Vazquez had a bunch of passes balls that didn’t help. I’m more worried about all the other starters and the all around sloppy play.

Enough BS, the Phils should sign Kimbrel and Keuchel.

Both pitchers are declining and will not be worth anywhere near what they are asking for. I would not want either on my team unless they took a one year deal.

Josh Donaldson sucks but at least it is a one year deal.

Kimbrel's numbers weren't declining. That being said, other than Mariano, I don't like the idea of giving a reliever more three years.

Victor Robles is more physically impressive than I realized. Thought he was more a defensive whiz with excellent hit tool but he's going to pack a punch. Another homegrown star in the making for Nats.

Power Rankings still have MY MARINERS somewhere in the 10-15 range despite leading all of baseball in wins, win %, runs scored, and run differential.

Cool cool cool
Tight tight tight

Power Rankings still have MY MARINERS somewhere in the 10-15 range despite leading all of baseball in wins, win %, runs scored, and run differential.

Cool cool cool
Tight tight tight

wins AND win percentage? whoa.

Watching highlights this morning on MLBN: Juan Soto hit a ball to fucking Jupiter last night. And he can't even legally drink!

Tampa has made a number of moves since last summer that are really working out great for them. Pham, Meadows, Glasnow, Diaz, and Morton are their top 5 players by WAR so far and all were acquired at last year's deadline or this past offseason.

What do you think Chris Davis is thinking from the on deck circle when Nunez hits a routine pop up that gets lost in the sun for a hit?

Back