Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 201

Thread: The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

  1. #141
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    107,054


    Doesn't make it right. Biden is just an old guy who is too familiar with people. As a culture, we have to learn to figure out when and how people want to be touched.

  2. #142
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    64,635
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post


    Doesn't make it right. Biden is just an old guy who is too familiar with people. As a culture, we have to learn to figure out when and how people want to be touched.
    We read this book to my 6-month old son. Maybe Boomers can understand it?


  3. #143
    Older than Dirt WFU71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    4,041
    For the most part, this thread appears to be a contest between supporters of two old white guys who have done creepy things in the past and who want to be POTUS; joined in by supporters of an even creepier old white guy who is unfortunately the current POTUS. I'll turn 70 later this year, God willing. I sure as hell don't want us to elect someome older than me to the position.

    We need new blood with fresh ideas.

  4. #144
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,575
    Quote Originally Posted by WFU71 View Post
    For the most part, this thread appears to be a contest between supporters of two old white guys who have done creepy things in the past and who want to be POTUS; joined in by supporters of an even creepier old white guy who is unfortunately the current POTUS. I'll turn 70 later this year, God willing. I sure as hell don't want us to elect someome older than me to the position.

    We need new blood with fresh ideas.
    there can be only one

  5. #145
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    107,054
    Quote Originally Posted by WFU71 View Post
    For the most part, this thread appears to be a contest between supporters of two old white guys who have done creepy things in the past and who want to be POTUS; joined in by supporters of an even creepier old white guy who is unfortunately the current POTUS. I'll turn 70 later this year, God willing. I sure as hell don't want us to elect someome older than me to the position.

    We need new blood with fresh ideas.
    Amen. And I'm sure I'll feel the same way when I'm 70.

  6. #146

  7. #147
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    70,277
    Quote Originally Posted by WFU71 View Post
    For the most part, this thread appears to be a contest between supporters of two old white guys who have done creepy things in the past and who want to be POTUS; joined in by supporters of an even creepier old white guy who is unfortunately the current POTUS. I'll turn 70 later this year, God willing. I sure as hell don't want us to elect someome older than me to the position.

    We need new blood with fresh ideas.
    Did your 25 yo girlfriend object to you running for POTUS?

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    Creepy Joe Biden has a Ukraine problem

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...kraine-problem
    Yea, and I don’t know that he will go quietly. You can roll the bus over people like Manafort..but Biden I’m not so sure. People at his level rarely pay the legal price but the embarrassment may be enough.

    DC definitely does not want the lid blown off all the graft and hay our politicos have made over the last 20 years. That would lead to the books at the Clinton Foundation as well as McCain’s. Pay to play has been off the chain and these foundations are basically operated as slush funds. Were they truly philanthropic then the doors at the CF would not have shut once the political levers were no longer in hand.

  9. #149
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,575
    Biden is like the mothball battleship they tow out for target practice

    WGAF

  10. #150
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    107,054
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    Biden is like the mothball battleship they tow out for target practice

    WGAF
    LOL.

    "Hey, we need to beat a creepy old guy who says a lot of dumb shit. Who can we practice on?"

    "Well we've got Biden."

    "Yeah, that works."

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    Biden is like the mothball battleship they tow out for target practice

    WGAF
    If you want to see some twisted shit.. look at the very real Nazi’s in the Ukraine and McCain’s relationship with the Svoboda Party. Disturbing imagery to say the least.

    — on a sidebar note.. Manafort was crushed as payback for his work for Yanukovych. We wanted Yanokovych out after he accepted a $10 billion bond deal from Putin. The favored U.S. oligarchs in Kiev wanted the playboy Poruschenko (sp?) to be in charge. I’m sure you can still locate the leaked audio of Victoria Nuland (replaced Kerry as the point person in Ukraine with Biden as the heavy lifted) and her famous “Fuck the E.U.” chat with her 2nd in command, Geoffrey Pyatt, as they discuss who “we want”. The Heavyweight Klitschko wanted to be in the mix and it is kind of cool in an “inside baseball way” to hear how Nuland handles “Klitsck” as she refers to the ex Champ:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk

    ..back to Ukraine..you can see the vastness of the problem by looking at the spectrum of criminal referrals Robert Mueller sent to the NY Office. You’ve got D powerbroker Tony Podesta, GOP Rep Vin Weber and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.

    CNN’s Erica Orden reported Tuesday that, since the spring, Mueller made additional referrals to prosecutors in the Southern District of New York regarding whether US lobbyists failed to register their work supporting the Ukrainian government. Those referrals include Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta and lobbyist and ex-Minnesota GOP Rep. Vin Weber. Sources told CNN that former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig was also referred by Mueller to federal prosecutors in New York.

  12. #152
    McCain with Oleh Tyanhybok

    https://fair.org/home/john-mccain-hu...shington-post/

    WaPo Uses Photo of John McCain Next to Nazi to Praise His ‘Human Rights’ Work

  13. #153
    “Nazi” is a little iffy these days, I believe the preferred term is “very fine people on both sides”

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    “Nazi” is a little iffy these days, I believe the preferred term is “very fine people on both sides”
    That’s not what was said but whatever..

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    That’s not what was said but whatever..
    They’ve been lied to so long they don’t know which end is up

    It’s fucking pathetic

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...of_139815.html

  16. #156
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    107,054
    You’re so stupid. The people on the side of the Confederate monuments in Charlottesville were the neo-Nazis. They planned the event.

  17. #157
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,575
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    They’ve been lied to so long they don’t know which end is up

    It’s fucking pathetic

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...of_139815.html
    Lol the slavish devotion. Whatever you say, Vichy Moonz

  18. #158
    http://www.hughhewitt.com/without-grace/

    L’affaire Biden is fascinating to watch from a distance. There appears to be a clear and concerted effort by the far left of the Democratic party to recast Uncle Joe’s image into something akin to “Creepy Uncle Joe” and the device they are using to do so is “unwanted touching.” Most observers are fascinated by the politics – Biden is the only guy in the Democrat field moderate enough to have any appeal to the American mainstream, and yet the forces pulling the party hard left seem to be in full search-and-destroy mode. Not practical politics. But I am fascinated by the mechanism for the recast, the whole unwanted touching thing.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    http://www.hughhewitt.com/without-grace/

    L’affaire Biden is fascinating to watch from a distance. There appears to be a clear and concerted effort by the far left of the Democratic party to recast Uncle Joe’s image into something akin to “Creepy Uncle Joe” and the device they are using to do so is “unwanted touching.” Most observers are fascinated by the politics – Biden is the only guy in the Democrat field moderate enough to have any appeal to the American mainstream, and yet the forces pulling the party hard left seem to be in full search-and-destroy mode. Not practical politics. But I am fascinated by the mechanism for the recast, the whole unwanted touching thing.
    We’ve only just begun..

  20. #160
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    10,317
    Lec, where was President Obama born? This is an open-book test, so feel free to research the answer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •