• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

Describing the 2014 incident, the then-35-years-old Flores says she raced to a November 1 campaign rally with unwashed hair - spraying some "dry shampoo" in, only to have Biden creep up from behind and 'do his thing.'
As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”
I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience. -The Cut

Oh, hey, Trump raped his first wife, spies on teens in the bathroom, grabs pussies, and has been accused of assault by over a dozen women. Biden has a lot of catching up to do if he wants to be President.

Republicans don’t have standards for their leaders.

if you don't know what groveling is, just watch the Dem candidates, their campaign consists largely of groveling, who wants to vote for a bunch of grovelers? only other grovelers

Obama backs Kamala..told Joe not to run. So he sicked his most loyal press..

Notice the hypocritical Vox hit piece.. “Times have changed” even though Joe was the creepy VP in 2016.

Let the games begin..will it be a big enough punch to knockout “Gropin Joe”? Or will he do the media “Grope a Dope” and say “I’m just Joe being Joe”. :)

Flores is a Sanders surrogate.

Yep..that gives you cover. The examples are numerous. Float one where the “sourcing” points at another rival.

Kind of like when Lady Clinton and Sid Blumenthal hatched the Obama born in Kenya hit.

If MHB and the Bernie Bros were consistent, Bernie would be disqualified for his stances on guns that lasted decades:

"Opponents Hillary Clinton and Martin O’Malley attacked Sanders’s past votes against a bill in 1993 that established national background checks and for a bill in 2003 and 2005 that protects gun companies from lawsuits if their products are used in crimes."

But they won't be consistent.

Back