• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only 29% of Americans believe Mueller cleared Trump; Trump approval DOWN

Trump still has the same problem. He won an election with negative 3 million votes. Since that time he has royally pissed off everybody except his base. They came out in droves in 2018 and Dems had close to 10 million more votes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Founder Sean Davis is a co-founder of The Federalist. He previously worked as an economic policy adviser to Gov. Rick Perry, as CFO of Daily Caller, and as chief investigator for Sen. Tom Coburn.”

Right? Lol. Super objective author you got there.

Trumpers like Sean, Lectro, and Moonz are terrified of the full report.

Did any of Hilary’s campaigners get found guilty of anything? Bueller?

Let me be clear. I don’t know where these new afraid of the full report talking points are coming from but I can guarantee you I’m not the least bit concerned. Not a bit. You people are deranged.

moon, why do you continue to present opinion pieces from hack jobs as facts?

Ok great. You posting opinion pieces from super biased hacks doesn’t mean we are the deranged ones brah

I hope they do. And if the GOP doesn’t bring them in, I hope the Democrats do. I don’t think there is a single soul related to this investigation who’s afraid of Trump and his henchmen.

Adam Schiff laid it out perfectly the other day.

The republicans might be okay with Trump and his team lying to the American people about building a commercial tower in Moscow, sharing polling data with Russian intel and meeting with Russians to get dirt on HRC.

But the vast majority of Americans are not. It’s unpatriotic, unAmerican, and fucking corrupt.

So you’ve had to give up on Russian collusion and are hanging your hat on a real estate deal that never even started and talking about a pool to justify a 2 year twitter obsession. Ouch, sorry bro

It’s crazy that it needs to explained that multiple indictments, guilty pleas, and brazen public lies from only one side’s campaign needed to be investigated. If that’s “hanging your hat” on something then I guess republican Mueller sure hung a large hat

It shows the lack of power of the mainstream media. People have ignored the media narrative in favor of facts.

Wrong, the media framed people’s minds in a way where when the truth came out the public jury was settled.

So you’ve had to give up on Russian collusion and are hanging your hat on a real estate deal that never even started and talking about a pool to justify a 2 year twitter obsession. Ouch, sorry bro

What are you talking about? I mentioned three events as examples of an improper relationship between Trump and the Russians. One of them happened to be the Moscow tower deal...which is something I’ve brought up numerous times on here.

Wrong, the media framed people’s minds in a way where when the truth came out the public jury was settled.

What did the media frame? Give some explanations of how media twisted facts.

I don’t know why I’m bothering with anybody dumb enough to think the “truth” has come out because a stooge wrote a 4 page note.

Back