• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only 29% of Americans believe Mueller cleared Trump; Trump approval DOWN

What did the media frame? Give some explanations of how media twisted facts.

I don’t know why I’m bothering with anybody dumb enough to think the “truth” has come out because a stooge wrote a 4 page note.

Who are you calling a stooge? You are the sap that bought the whole Tub of Shit.

I’m not going to read some bullshit conspiracy theory from The Federalist.

We are well aware that you can’t handle the truth.

Give me your synopsis of the situation.. you can’t. You know why? Because there is no thread in your msm bullshit. Just a barrage of unnamed sources making wild eyed allegations.

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis. If your organization is interested in a weekly or longer sponsorship of Rasmussen Reports' Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, please send e-mail to beth@rasmussenreports.com .

50% and holding.

MAGA till 2024

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis. If your organization is interested in a weekly or longer sponsorship of Rasmussen Reports' Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, please send e-mail to beth@rasmussenreports.com .

50% and holding.

MAGA till 2024

LOL.

50% approval...yay! What an accomplishment.

Red wave in 2018: Bwahhhahahhaha

You are like rjkarl in the kenpom thread.

And you are quadrupling down on your mainstream media liars.

You just won’t learn. No desire to apparently..

And you are quadrupling down on your mainstream media liars.

You just won’t learn. No desire to apparently..
I've learned that you like shitposting this board with all sorts of conspiratorial nonsense before your morning routine of setting up junk removal calls.

I've learned that you like shitposting this board with all sorts of conspiratorial nonsense before your morning routine of setting up junk removal calls.

“Conspiratorial nonsense”..you mean like Russia, Russia, Russia.

That’s right..I’m a working man and you certainly wouldn’t be so bold in the flesh buddy ro

moon, why do you continue to present opinion pieces from hack jobs as facts?

Chris matthews former chief of staff to tip o neill George steph propaganda minister for Clinton al sharpton murdering demagogue

you’ve got some fine objective journalists there. The question is not who is objective but who got it right and who’s a dumbass robot

“Conspiratorial nonsense”..you mean like Russia, Russia, Russia.

That’s right..I’m a working man and you certainly wouldn’t be so bold in the flesh buddy ro
If I saw you in person and you were spouting the same conspiratorial delusional nonsense I'd call you a delusional quack right to your face.

Usually people like you are reigned-in by their embarrassed wives in person.

If I saw you in person and you were spouting the same conspiratorial delusional nonsense I'd call you a delusional quack right to your face.

Usually people like you are reigned-in by their embarrassed wives in person.

You speak from experience, I see.

You are left wing flake who wouldn’t do shit unless he had a mob to back him up. People like you never have the courage to say anything..instead you cower and sprint back to your key pad.

You speak from experience, I see.

You are left wing flake who wouldn’t do shit unless he had a mob to back him up. People like you never have the courage to say anything..instead you cower and sprint back to your key pad.

lol. run away chicken.

Back