• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only 29% of Americans believe Mueller cleared Trump; Trump approval DOWN

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSPSPSPSPSPSSSSSSS!!!!!!111111

https://www.axios.com/trump-mueller-report-exonerated-16d39453-c4e8-4c0a-b213-e2e0cc551866.html

Despite President Trump claiming he has been exonerated by special counsel Robert Mueller's report, which he has not yet seen, only 29% of Americans believe the president has been cleared of wrongdoing, according to a new NBC News/ Wall Street Journal poll.

The big picture: 40% of respondents say they do not believe Trump has been cleared, while 31% — which includes 45% of independents — are unsure. Pollster Jeff Horwitt, whose firm Hart Research helped conduct the survey, told NBC News: "The public is still in a wait-and-see view of this investigation and what it means for Trump." Trump's overall approval rating sank to 43%, down 3 percentage points from February's NBC News/WSJ poll.

Trump has the best PR day of his presidency, and he pisses it away by attacking Obamacare the very next day and angrily announcing that he's going after his critics because they're traitors who need to be in jail (and SHS supports this view in Fox interviews). Being gracious in victory (and using a PR victory to make political gains) is clearly beyond him. Better to pull a mob boss move and vow retaliation at all those meanies who dare to say bad things about him in public. What a man, what a leader!

This is in line with what a Friday NPR poll found as well.

Looks like the board’s Trumpist rube brigade is overplaying its hand. Color me shocked.

You and your lying media..

You look like a bunch of crackheads who can’t quit it..

Trump is riding at 50% and most Americans want this shit-show to end..

This is very positive news. The Barr strategy largely fooled mainstream media and weak minded pundits on both sides. But the people by and large have not been fooled and still want to make conclusions for themselves.

This is very positive news. The Barr strategy largely fooled mainstream media and weak minded pundits on both sides. But the people by and large have not been fooled and still want to make conclusions for themselves.

Yep. Couldn’t agree more.

Hardcore Trump apologists think the American public are a bunch of idiots.

They’re right when it comes to the reactionary media.

They’re right when it comes to the reactionary media.

Yep the MSM largely took the bait set out by Barr. A guy who auditioned for the job by saying the investigation was out of line and was handpicked by Trump himself.

This is banana republic type of shit.

A reporter on ABC's This Week this morning confirmed that Trump and Congressional Republicans are dead serious about bringing Comey and other Trump critics before Lindsey Graham's Senate committee and grilling them about how and why the Mueller Report was ordered. If the GOP thinks that dragging people before a Senate committee and berating them about their reasons for wanting Trump to be investigated will play well for the cameras, then good luck. They may just as easily come across as a bunch of bullies looking to retaliate on behalf of their Dear Leader, and I doubt that any of the people they question will be shy about giving detailed reasons for their concerns, and giving as good as they get. I'm sure it will play well with Trump's base, but it may be a PR failure outside of that base.

Moar leftwing lies

President Trump Responds To 50% Approval Rating, Promises To Keep Working Hard

President Trump recently took a moment to thank Americans for their support of his job performance. In a tweet Thursday, the president said he will continue to work hard as a Rasmussen poll now shows his approval rating is at 50-percent. This rating is three-points higher than Barack Obama had during the same point of his first term.

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-responds-to-50-approval-rating-promises-to-keep-working-hard/

A reporter on ABC's This Week this morning confirmed that Trump and Congressional Republicans are dead serious about bringing Comey and other Trump critics before Lindsey Graham's Senate committee and grilling them about how and why the Mueller Report was ordered. If the GOP thinks that dragging people before a Senate committee and berating them about their reasons for wanting Trump to be investigated will play well for the cameras, then good luck. They may just as easily come across as a bunch of bullies looking to retaliate on behalf of their Dear Leader, and I doubt that any of the people they question will be shy about giving detailed reasons for their concerns, and giving as good as they get. I'm sure it will play well with Trump's base, but it may be a PR failure outside of that base.

You better fuggin well believe that this Democratic Ruse is not over.. it’s just beginning.

Trump had his day in the barrel. Now it’s time for you and yours.

Popcorn time laddies! :)

I hope they do. And if the GOP doesn’t bring them in, I hope the Democrats do. I don’t think there is a single soul related to this investigation who’s afraid of Trump and his henchmen.

Adam Schiff laid it out perfectly the other day.

The republicans might be okay with Trump and his team lying to the American people about building a commercial tower in Moscow, sharing polling data with Russian intel and meeting with Russians to get dirt on HRC.

But the vast majority of Americans are not. It’s unpatriotic, unAmerican, and fucking corrupt.

You can tell the trumpshills are still panicked bc Moonz propaganda posting has tripled since the supposed exoneration

You don’t really believe that

And if you do, holy shit Maddow Muppet I’m worried about you!

I hope they do. And if the GOP doesn’t bring them in, I hope the Democrats do. I don’t think there is a single soul related to this investigation who’s afraid of Trump and his henchmen.

Adam Schiff laid it out perfectly the other day.

The republicans might be okay with Trump and his team lying to the American people about building a commercial tower in Moscow, sharing polling data with Russian intel and meeting with Russians to get dirt on HRC.

But the vast majority of Americans are not. It’s unpatriotic, unAmerican, and fucking corrupt.

LMFAO

you’re eggs are in a basket of schiff

What are you afraid of?

Yea, you. What are you afraid of? Oh, I know what it is.. you all terrified that the Truth of this sedition will come to light.

Too bad. The Law is the Law..and people will be held accountable.

Back