• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Only 2016 Campaign That Deliberately Colluded With Russians Was Hillary’s

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28/campaign-colluded-russians-2016-hillary-clintons/

But that doesn’t mean 2016 was free of Russian collusion. To the contrary, there is clear evidence that a 2016 presidential campaign willfully and deliberately colluded with Russians in a bid to interfere with American elections. It wasn’t Trump’s campaign that colluded with shady Russia oligarchs and sketchy Russian sources to subvert American democracy: it was Hillary Clinton’s.

In fact, the entire Russian collusion conspiracy that held the nation hostage for more than two years was the brainchild of a foreign national who was working on behalf of a sanctioned Russian oligarch with close ties to the Kremlin. At the same time he was telling the media that Trump was the undisclosed agent of Russia, that foreign national was lobbying the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to ease up on his Russian benefactor.

As it turns out, the DOJ official being lobbied was the spouse of one of that foreign national’s co-workers at the firm that hired the two of them to foment Russian hysteria on behalf of the Clinton campaign. And in a twist almost too absurd for even the most bizarre Franz Kafka novel, that firm was itself working on behalf of a Russian billionaire’s corporation that had been charged by U.S. federal prosecutors with illegally evading U.S. sanctions.

you are a two bit propaganda whore. Now, go ahead and tell me that I'm the one who loves propaganda. But I ain't the one copying and pasting from the Federalist.

you are a two bit propaganda whore. Now, go ahead and tell me that I'm the one who loves propaganda. But I ain't the one copying and pasting from the Federalist.

You are a complete fucking nit wit. The Federalist is spot on and this is just beginning.

Buckle up newscucks:)

Last edited:
That foreign spook-turned-international political provocateur was none other than Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous and utterly debunked Steele dossier that ignited a domestic firestorm after it was briefed to president-elect Trump in January 2016 and subsequently published in full by BuzzFeed. His Russian benefactor at the time was Oleg Deripaska. His co-conspirator at DOJ was Bruce Ohr, whose wife Nellie Ohr received more than $40,000 for her work for Fusion GPS, the Clinton campaign-sponsored opposition research firm that just so happened to be working on behalf of Prevezon, a company owned by Russian billionaire Denis Katsyv, during the 2016 campaign.

“Emails show 2016 links among Steele, Ohr, Simpson — with Russian oligarch in background
Washington Examiner ^ | 8 August 2018 | Byron York
Posted on 8/8/2018, 8:22:18 PM by Meet the New Boss

Emails in 2016 between former British spy Christopher Steele and Justice Department official Bruce Ohr suggest Steele was deeply concerned about the legal status of a Putin-linked Russian oligarch, and at times seemed to be advocating on the oligarch's behalf, in the same time period Steele worked on collecting the Russia-related allegations against Donald Trump that came to be known as the Trump dossier....

The emails, given to Congress by the Justice Department, began on Jan. 12, 2016, when Steele sent Ohr a New Year's greeting. Steele brought up the case of Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska (referred to in various emails as both OD and OVD), who was at the time seeking a visa to attend an Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation meeting in the United States.

snip

Steele emailed again on Feb. 8 [2016] to alert Ohr that "our old friend OD apparently has been granted another official [emphasis in original] visa to come to the US later this month." Steele wrote, "As far as I'm concerned, this is good news all round although as before, it would be helpful if you could monitor it and let me know if any complications arise." Ohr replied that he knew about Deripaska's visa, and "to the extent I can I will keep an eye on the situation."

There are no emails for more than three months after March 17. Then, on July 1, came the first apparent reference to Donald Trump, then preparing to accept the Republican nomination for president. "I am seeing [redacted] in London next week to discuss ongoing business," Steele wrote to Ohr, "but there is something separate I wanted to discuss with you informally and separately. It concerns our favourite business tycoon!"

The deviant criminality of John Brennan..

“Obama’s CIA Chief John Brennan made a secret visit to Moscow in March 2016 during the time the anti-Trump dossier was being compiled.

Just weeks after Brennan’s visit, Christopher Steele worked with Fusion GPS to produce the infamous anti-Trump memo on behalf of the Clinton campaign.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: According to a report earlier this month former Senate Minority leader Harry Reid believed Brennan was using him in order to publicize pretend links between Trump campaign associates and the Russian government.

He probably flew over there to tell them to “knock it off”

Your hero is a Fat Tub of Shit nitwit asshole cunt

And yours are enemies of the State.

Your mind has been thoroughly phucked and it’s sad..you are a nice guy and deserve better.

Any thread started by Lectro is so fuckin awesome! Wherever would we all be without his insight and rapier wit?

This is not fair at all. Whores provide a needed service. Lectro doesn't.

This is not fair at all. Whores provide a needed service. Lectro doesn't.

The hell I don’t. You lads get to experience a kind of awakening as you kneel and meal and take my loaded chin omelettes of truth.

The hell I don’t. You lads get to experience a kind of awakening as you kneel and meal and take my loaded chin omelettes of truth.

"loaded chin omelettes of truth" is pretty great

Back