• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AAF suspending operations

Caught up with Wolford today. Basically, because of what Dundon said last week, it wasn't a shock. That didn't lessen the disappointment, but at the same time, Wolford played 8 games and put some decent tape on film. He's in position to get another NFL shot, which is what the core purpose of the league was, anyway.

So, a few different emotions here: https://www.journalnow.com/sports/w...cle_ee6ed980-566b-11e9-86db-d3dabc377f0b.html

Thanks for the article on John. If you know him please tell him not to give up his football quest. He was the best QB in the AAF,most tds,most rushing yds for a qb.He was twice offensive player of the week in 7 games, fought through his injury in the Salt Lake game to play well in other games. I will greatly miss John playing & I really liked the AAF. Arizona could not move the ball without John. I watched him all 4 years when he was at WF & I am very glad I got to see him play again.

Thanks for the article on John. If you know him please tell him not to give up his football quest. He was the best QB in the AAF,most tds,most rushing yds for a qb.He was twice offensive player of the week in 7 games, fought through his injury in the Salt Lake game to play well in other games. I will greatly miss John playing & I really liked the AAF. Arizona could not move the ball without John. I watched him all 4 years when he was at WF & I am very glad I got to see him play again.

+1

Back