• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball 2019-20 - KP #100 - #70 Offense / #149 Defense

I hear we beat ECU on a half-court buzzer beater in the secret scrimmage. ECU had 3 potential starters that didn't play FWIW. Big win. Danny is finding his groove.

LOL. Tariq Ingraham out for the year with a torn achilles late last week. Had surgery Friday. Thankfully, we have a lot of depth with big men . . .

Sorry if Haas, freshman forward Tariq Ingraham is out for the year. Torn Achilles.

Assuming Brandon graduates this year, he will become the 2nd Manning-recruited player to graduate in his 6 year tenure. Culture!

The 2 guys who stuck it out were an undersized, under-the-rim, legacy PG, and an undersized, under-the-rim SG. He's just too good of a recruiter for the ACC!

Wow...

Season less than 10 days away... Might as well update the thread title.

Bummer about Tariq... I don't know that he was going to see a ton of time anyway.

Hopefully this doesn't derail his attempt to slim down. A big guy with a torn achilles... He'll be laid up for a while. Not ideal.

LOL. Tariq Ingraham out for the year with a torn achilles late last week. Had surgery Friday. Thankfully, we have a lot of depth with big men . . .

I hate to be that guy, but who is he? A freshman?

It's amazing how little I know about this program now aside from reading posts on OGB.

I hate to be that guy, but who is he? A freshman?

It's amazing how little I know about this program now aside from reading posts on OGB.

All you need to know is that he is now Manning's excuse for this season. Nothing else matters.

We are going to get killed on the boards. More 3 guard lineups and I think we will get outrebounded by at least 5 a game on average. Currie, please make the move and end this torture asap.

This is what happens when you report to practice out of shape and 50 pounds overweight

Given this news and that Sarr had ballooned to 258, I'd like to know about our off-season conditioning program....

Sorry if Haas, freshman forward Tariq Ingraham is out for the year. Torn Achilles.

Who?

How in the hell is there still enough interest in our basketball program that there's 231 posts on this thread, let alone a thread to begin with, before the first exhibition game? Only reason I clicked is because I saw his name in the thread title and wanted to see how many other posters like me had absolutely no idea who this was.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/c...c492c4e878.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Good article from Conor at Media Day.

Sarr was up to 258 this summer? That’s not a good weight for him. Glad he’s lost most of that weight. His size last year (around 235) was fine... He just probably needed another year to tighten up a bit. More gains likely not ideal IMO.

All of this talk of giving a shit on defense is good to hear, but I won’t believe it until I see it.

The thing I'd like to see Sarr work is hand strength. He gets to lots of balls, but his hands don't seem strong enough to control the rock. Danny hasn't taught him enough about using shoulders or butt to create space.

Back