• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball 2019-20 - KP #100 - #70 Offense / #149 Defense

Anyone have the number of 2019 post-season transfers at zero? I think the consensus over/under number here was probably 2.5.

Courtesy of Les. The struggle to watch many games this year is gonna be real.

EETzJbwVUAAP4tz

https://twitter.com/Les_Johns/status/1172329168849125376/photo/1

Not optimistic at all but at least 6 of first 8 are with teams we could have a shot at. With a coach.

I think it could be a really, really ugly year, hopefully bad enough to force Danny’s dismissal.

I think it could be a really, really ugly year, hopefully bad enough to force Danny’s dismissal.

A lot of the unknowns will need to be good, the "ifs" will need to be yeses, the "...could develop..." will need to and the "possibies" will have to be positives for Wake to have a respectable season.

With only 2 home Saturday games after the New Year, Clempson and ND, attendance will really be in the tank.

Anyone want to provide the list?

https://theathletic.com/1229743/?

It’s kind of a weird article. They are drafting coaches over the next 10 years, but you get major points for a Championship or Final Four.

The draft order went like this:

Few
Wright
Bennett
Cal
Beard
Mack
Izzo
Self
Roy
K
Buzz
Holtmann
Painter
Scott Drew
Hopkins
Penny
Sean Miller
Juwan Howard
Mike White
Mick Cronin
Mike Brey
Wojo
Pearl
Altman
Dan Hurley

Notable omissions?

I’d argue Shaka should be there... Anyone else I’m not thinking of?

It’s kind of a weird article. They are drafting coaches over the next 10 years, but you get major points for a Championship or Final Four.

The draft order went like this:

Few
Wright
Bennett
Cal
Beard
Mack
Izzo
Self
Roy
K
Buzz
Holtmann
Painter
Scott Drew
Hopkins
Penny
Sean Miller
Juwan Howard
Mike White
Mick Cronin
Mike Brey
Wojo
Pearl
Altman
Dan Hurley

Notable omissions?

I’d argue Shaka should be there... Anyone else I’m not thinking of?
Oats

As mentioned elsewhere, the Deacs have 2 "secret" scrimmages scheduled ahead of the November 6th opener @ BC.

Playing @ Winthrop 10/20 & ECU 10/26.

Winthrop, of course, is coached by Pat Kelsey.
ECU is coached by former Kansas assistant Joe Dooley.

ECU has former Wake Forest verbal commit, Charles Coleman, on their roster. That's fun. ECU also plays NCSU in another "secret" scrimmage this year.

How many Tuesday games do we have? Could be the difference between a 1 seed and a winless season...

What are the chances we’ll have the BC game in hand by halftime so I can roll over to the Garden for Bruins / Habs

What are the chances we’ll have the BC game in hand by halftime so I can roll over to the Garden for Bruins / Habs

I think the chances are very high that Danny will have another humiliating road ACC loss in hand by halftime, so you should be good.

Back