• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A fun sports night in Winston-Salem

RJ, you should go to this and rub elbow with the W-S elite. Maybe some WF AD people will be there and you can give them your unique and well-informed perspective on everything from Hatch fucking Shaka to advanced stats.

Didn't Forsyth CC refuse to admit Jewish people for a long time? Hard pass on anything associated with that place.

yeah, truly awful institution where weird racism and anti-semitism linger to this day

To this day? That's why they are having an event to laud a 70+ yo black man and an audience that will likely have a lot of black people?

Didn't Forsyth CC refuse to admit Jewish people for a long time? Hard pass on anything associated with that place.
And Forsyth County namesake Benjamin Forsyth has slave roots in his family tree, so pretty insensitive for an elite, anti-Semitic group to take on such a name for their "club". Better move that puppy to Winston-Lakes.

Sad but true. Place is where all of the kids who peaked in HS join once they inherit their parents money.

TITCR

I used to love it when that place was “open” to the masses the few times it snowed enough for quality driving range sledding. From country club to commons.

I can’t think of anything worse than hanging out with Doris Burke at Forsyth Country Club.

Only time I have ever been there was when our neighborhood pool had swim meets against them.

I can’t think of anything worse than hanging out with Doris Burke at Forsyth Country Club.

Nothing? Nothing at all? Dinner with [Redacted]? Happy hour with ronnie and his sweetest riesling? Shoe in the nuts?

Nothing? Nothing at all? Dinner with [Redacted]? Happy hour with ronnie and his sweetest riesling? Shoe in the nuts?

You make a good point. Maybe drinking Riesling with Ron at Forsyth Country Club while watching Doris Burke fuck [Redacted] would be worse.

Back