• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard playing for Blazers in Summer League

Barrett has always reminded me of a young Sean Elliot who shoots a lot more.

Fucking Lakers are gonna win the lottery, aren't they

Yep. I don’t want to see Zion on any of those teams. But definitely not the Lakers.

I mean I guess I prefer this to NY or LA, but the old Hornets are the luckiest fucking franchise. Come along right when the franchise was gonna lose Davis

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard invited to combine

Weird how they are not showing Zion now.

Probably want to avoid a Steve Francis moment.

Crazy how things can change. Things went from AD to whoever has the #1 to AD possibly staying. I think he’s gone regardless. Not sure to who.

Giants/Knicks fan just texted me that they’re getting the wrong Dukies.

The city that couldn’t possibly care less about its team will have two of the most exciting guys in AD then Zion for 15 straight years. Classic NBA, so poorly run

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard invited to combine

I mean I guess I prefer this to NY or LA, but the old Hornets are the luckiest fucking franchise. Come along right when the franchise was gonna lose Davis

It’s pretty nuts. They’ve had a current top 5 player for 7 seasons and done nothing. Now they get a guy who may not be as good as AD but will be a face of the league and may have a game and personality to be the best player on a good team or the #2 player on a great team.

He probably isn't gonna stay, but that's why you don't move AD for Lonzo, Kuzma, and a bunch of trash.

The city that couldn’t possibly care less about its team will have two of the most exciting guys in AD then Zion for 15 straight years. Classic NBA, so poorly run

Move them to Seattle...If they can get someone to take Solomon Hill and E'tuean Moore, the Pels can have room for another max player and might be able to keep AD.

Where is Conley going to be traded?

the nba is more popular than ever yet poorly run?

It’s pretty hard for a fan base to get excited about a team with that has been mediocre at best and run by consecutive incompetent owners. There are way better entertainment options in NOLA than seeing a shitty NBA team.

the nba is more popular than ever yet poorly run?

Yes. It’s the best game ever invented, with the best athletes, and a very poorly run league where 1/3 of the teams are intentionally losing for draft picks they don’t even get. The team with the best record ever added the best player in the league in free agency because the commissioner refused to smooth the cap which has ruined the last 3 seasons of basketball, and now his super max concept means that small market teams can’t afford to keep the best players they drafted unless they pay them so much that they can’t afford to put a decent team around them.

Back