• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard playing for Blazers in Summer League

Zion signed with CAA to represent him.

While CAA represent some sports stars (the Manning Brothers), CAA has a far longer list of representing A List acting (George Clooney, Tom Cruise) and music (Bruce Springsteen) talent.

The Manning brothers are ok, but representing the Manning family is even better. They have a father-son duo that is cashing millions of dollars in checks for doing nothing!

We cannot stand idly by and allow disinformation to be disseminated through these boards.

The Manning brothers are ok, but representing the Manning family is even better. They have a father-son duo that is cashing millions of dollars in checks for doing nothing!

Peyton and Eli are brothers or are you talking about Eli and his son?

If CP3's contract was the same length as Hayward's, it would make some sense, but it's not. That extra year kills the deal.

Would like to see CP3 to the Hornets after Kemba leaves the PG spot open. Bring him home, and under his shoe boss Jordan.

I think CP3 needs to accept that he's not going to retire with a ring. I love CP3, but I'm not sure how much of a winner he really is. He's never really won anything to be honest. I don't think he's a difference maker mentally and locker room wise. Just IMO

CP3 to the Lakers is gonna happen, isn't it.

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard invited to combine

I think CP3 needs to accept that he's not going to retire with a ring. I love CP3, but I'm not sure how much of a winner he really is. He's never really won anything to be honest. I don't think he's a difference maker mentally and locker room wise. Just IMO

LOL

ETA: Your ridiculous statement aside, CP was the starting point guard on a gold medal Olympic team.

David Stern blocked him from potentially getting a ring. In today's NBA where all the superstars meet up and decide where they want to play together, it is comical that CP3 wasn't allowed to be a Laker when that trade was announced.

Stern sent CP to one of the worst franchises in sports and CP turned them into a perennial playoff team and one of the more exciting teams in the league.

guitardeac’s statement is just absurd

Would like to see CP3 to the Hornets after Kemba leaves the PG spot open. Bring him home, and under his shoe boss Jordan.

Apparently the Hornets and Rockets are talking about something, but I think it is much more likely Capella (Zeller + #12?) or Gordon (Williams + #12?). I would hate to get that CP3 contract, if we are paying an insane amount it might as well be for Kemba who is younger, better at this point, and seems to like playing here. CP3's contract is just horrific.

Back