• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard playing for Blazers in Summer League

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard invited to combine

I don’t understand some of the dribbles they are using with admiral in that video a few minutes in. Is he practicing dribbling over a midget?

Last edited:
Should I skip my last three years of college to go play with grown ass men overseas ? Hmmmmmmm . . .

This is awesome.

obviously the warriors miss klay and durant but they are probably better defensively with their lineups today

kinda reminds me of the old sizers team that relied on iverson for everything offensively and started eric snow at pg

Last edited:
That Warriors starting lineup is still much better than most of the league.

obviously the warriors miss klay and durant but they are probably better defensively with their lineups today

kinda reminds me of the old sizers team that relied on iverson for everything offensively and started eric snow at pg

You can't be serious?

Klay is one of the top wing defenders in the NBA and clearly the Warriors' best wing defender. There is no way you can rationally say taking away an elite man and team defender who can guard four positions would ever make any team better defensively.

This is a sailor level crazy post.

This is awesome.

It's a good burn, but I don't think it's accurate.

Nets were 34-48 in 2008, Jefferson's last year in Jersey. They matched the same record in 2009, and then fell into their few years of ineptitude in 2010 finishing with only 12 wins. Didn't have a winning record until 2013, coincidentally their first season in Brooklyn.

I would be pretty stoked if the Bulls could get Grant Williams in the 2nd

It's a good burn, but I don't think it's accurate.

Nets were 34-48 in 2008, Jefferson's last year in Jersey. They matched the same record in 2009, and then fell into their few years of ineptitude in 2010 finishing with only 12 wins. Didn't have a winning record until 2013, coincidentally their first season in Brooklyn.

Yeah, who cares if it's accurate.

Back