• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard playing for Blazers in Summer League

If NO is getting 8/10 anyway, why do they need the Bulls?

is darius garland that good?

247 and ESPN had Garland as the top PG in the 2018 recruiting class. He played 4 games for Vandy before tearing his ACL, and he averaged 20 ppg and shot 48% from 3 in those games. Garland apparently looked great in pre-draft workouts. Would always be wary of investing heavily in a player coming off a serious knee injury and he is only 6-2. Seems like a lot NBA teams have vetted Garland and love him. Has to suck for Vandy fans that the best, or one of the best, basketball recruits in Vandy history only played 4 games before losing him to knee injury. Vandy was 4-0 with Garland and 5-23 without him.

Most services has Simi Shittu ranked higher than Garland.

Most services has Simi Shittu ranked higher than Garland.

I think you are referring to the Yelp review for Fig in Charleston. The Simi Shittu, served with original South Carolina plantation corn grits is indeed ranked higher than the Garland, which is actually an appetizer anyway and not a main course.

a year old, but trade up vs. trade down chart -- author claims of 37, 16 went in favor of team trading down, 11 in favor of trading up, and the rest a wash or too recent

lottery-trade-chart-20-yrs.png

That's because he's probably getting drafted.

He is a complete stretch of a prospect after a year in college.

If nba teams are working him out and moving him back to his pre college "one and done" prospect status... does not look good for [the fucktard].

It seems like Corey Maggette and Horace Grant were in completely different eras of basketball, but they were traded for each other.

Hilarious that the Kings won that Biyombo trade despite taking Jimmer who was graded the worst pick in the last 20 years in the link I posted on the main NBA thread.

I really think Admiral Shofield, Justin Robinson and Carsen Edwards are gonna be steals in the 2nd round. I also like Eric Paschall late first/early second to have a good career.

is darius garland that good?

He gives me a bit of a Lou Williams vibe. I think he's going to be great in the NBA.

247 and ESPN had Garland as the top PG in the 2018 recruiting class. He played 4 games for Vandy before tearing his ACL, and he averaged 20 ppg and shot 48% from 3 in those games. Garland apparently looked great in pre-draft workouts. Would always be wary of investing heavily in a player coming off a serious knee injury and he is only 6-2. Seems like a lot NBA teams have vetted Garland and love him. Has to suck for Vandy fans that the best, or one of the best, basketball recruits in Vandy history only played 4 games before losing him to knee injury. Vandy was 4-0 with Garland and 5-23 without him.

meniscus, not ACL

Who else are you high on, Strick?

Back