• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard playing for Blazers in Summer League

K should have gotten a D for his coaching this year. There's no excuse for that team not making the Final 4. He also grossly under-ultilized/misused Reddish.

Well now they have #4 and #10. Conflicting reports about Hunter and Hayes or Culver and Goga. Either way they have the picks to make it happen.

Zion deserves all of these complements on his game.

Most likeable Dukie of all time.

Last edited:
kinda crazy that zion and ja were aau teammates and went 1/2

Even crazier that Zion was a top 5 pick in his class and Ja was unranked even though all these people came to see Zion play.

Love how they're showing the grind these kids have been putting in. Too many ignorant people just think these kids are just "natural" athletes who can show up in the gym and do their thing. They put in work.

Even crazier that Zion was a top 5 pick in his class and Ja was unranked even though all these people came to see Zion play.

Love how they're showing the grind these kids have been putting in. Too many ignorant people just think these kids are just "natural" athletes who can show up in the gym and do their thing. They put in work.

This also shows in how emotional they are with what they’ve done to get to this point.

Can't tell if Garland is a Jedi or if he's about to go to bed.

Bilas on Cam Reddish: "He's only 18, 19 years old."

He turns 20 in September.

I kind of get it as a high ceiling pick especially if they feel like the bigs there are a reach.

Bilas on Cam Reddish: "He's only 18, 19 years old."

He turns 20 in September.

I kind of get it as a high ceiling pick especially if they feel like the bigs there are a reach.

So.... he's 19, right? This just struck me as funny.

So.... he's 19, right? This just struck me as funny.

Bilas' point was that Reddish is really young. That's just not true. He's old for his class. He's 10 months older than Zion and 9.5 months older than Barrett. He's only 3 weeks younger than Morant who played two years in college. Plus he went to the Hawks and he's only two years younger than Collins who is entering his 3rd year.

Bilas' point was that Reddish is really young. That's just not true. He's old for his class. He's 10 months older than Zion and 9.5 months older than Barrett. He's only 3 weeks younger than Morant who played two years in college. Plus he went to the Hawks and he's only two years younger than Collins who is entering his 3rd year.
Trying to make a point that's just really not there.

Seems like teams are taking the players everybody said were underrated and had going late 1st/early 2nd (i.e. Johnson, Thybulle, and Williams) and not reaching for the players like Little and Bol who people were saying are overrated.

Cue the stories about how it’s better for a little to go to a better team where he’ll have opportunity to improve by watching from the bench.

I guess they started letting Woj drop his bombs live once it got into the 20s.

It's weird that Little is wearing the exact Blazers colors. Forgot he was the McD MVP. He looked special in that game. He should play good minutes for the Blazers at some point.

Last edited:
So the Suns had the 2nd-worst record in the league and are coming out of this draft with Cam Johnson, Ty Jerome, and Dario Saric. I think? Yikes.

Back