• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NBA Draft Thread: Hoard playing for Blazers in Summer League

Dutch can't hold his jealousy of someone being young and successful.

Picks 41-47 listed on Wikipedia:

2 41

Golden State Warriors (from L.A. Lakers via Indiana, Cleveland and Atlanta)[SUP][R][/SUP]
2 42

Philadelphia 76ers (from Sacramento via Milwaukee and Brooklyn)[SUP]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_NBA_draft#cite_note-LucPickSwap-54[/SUP][SUP][T][/SUP]

[TD]
[/TD]

[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2 [/TD]
[TD="align: center"]43 [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Minnesota Timberwolves (from Miami via Charlotte)[SUP]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_NBA_draft#cite_note-Number43Pick-60[/SUP] [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]44 [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Miami Heat (from Charlotte via Atlanta)[SUP][V][/SUP] [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]45 [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Detroit Pistons (from Detroit via Oklahoma City and Boston)[SUP][W][/SUP] [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]46 [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Orlando Magic (from Brooklyn via Charlotte and Memphis)[SUP][X][/SUP] [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]47 [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]Sacramento Kings (from Orlando via New York)[SUP][L][/SUP][SUP][Y][/SUP][/TD]
[/TR]

Trades are getting ridiculous.

JAYLEN HANDS at 56! I definitely thought ESPN.com had a typo on the last name for a few seconds.

That’s three Wake players who have declared and left early only to not get drafted.

Heading to the Blazers on a two-way contract.

Honestly surprised that Hoard wasn’t taken in the second round. Obviously not surprised that Moore and Crawford weren’t taken last year (I don’t think anyone than Moore was surprised).

Still think Hoard ends up having a decent NBA career. I think his game translates to the modern NBA atmosphere.

Back