• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How often do you poop?

How often do you deuce?

• Once per day

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Twice per day

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • 3 or more times per day

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 5-6 times per week

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 3-4 times per week

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Twice per week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once per week

• Less than once per week

• Unwiped ass

• Dropping the doofi off at the pool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found out last week thanks to the Googles that if your poop is a pale/cement color, then your biliary system is jacked. Fortunately for me it was just a temporary bug.

We’ve enjoyed fresh beets several times over the past 2-3 months.

Holy cow...turns both your pee and poop deep red-purple.

15 minutes post ADHD-meds. Every, damn, time.

It's the coffee effect x10

Every couple of months, I'll forget about the side effect... and take a pill at the exact wrong moment.

Mornings at work. Always poop on company time.

Mornings at work. Always poop on company time.

giphy.gif

Unless I'm exercising constantly, I'm a boom or bust pooper.

I'll go 2-3 days without pooping and then poop 3+ times on the day I finally explode. Particularly on the weekends after a night of drinking.

Only when I'm training for something and constantly exercise 5-6/days a week am a "regular".

I've always been that way, its bullshit.

Unless I'm exercising constantly, I'm a boom or bust pooper.

I'll go 2-3 days without pooping and then poop 3+ times on the day I finally explode. Particularly on the weekends after a night of drinking.

Only when I'm training for something and constantly exercise 5-6/days a week am a "regular".

I've always been that way, its bullshit.

I've been known to binge eat enormous amounts. I've also been known to drink some beers from time to time. When the planets align and I go hard at the lunch buffet and then later that day crush some beers - that's a recipe for the next morning being a series of seismic events.

I hit two before noon today but I was drinking beers during the Natty last night...

Also, I probably take 75% of my dooks at work. I’m the opposite of those people who have to take deuces at home. I’ll go anywhere, anytime. Recently destroyed the bathroom at the top of the National Cathedral in DC after eating the ten course dinner at Succotash the night before.

Shy poopers are weird. There's people in the office that won't make a peep (or poop) in the next stall over until you finish and leave. Clear office etiquette indicates the initial pooper is required to finish up ASAP to allow the new pooper to poop in peace. I typically stick to the 1 stall "private" bathroom, but sometimes it's full.

Shy poopers are weird. There's people in the office that won't make a peep (or poop) in the next stall over until you finish and leave. Clear office etiquette indicates the initial pooper is required to finish up ASAP to allow the new pooper to poop in peace. I typically stick to the 1 stall "private" bathroom, but sometimes it's full.

Say more true things. I love it.

I favor the single serves. Mainly because I like to take my time and I feel bad about the etiquette you mention where the incoming person expects me to leave and I'm like I just started this game of Neuroshima Hex bro.

Back