• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

Appreciate the apologies but in the future the least you can do is read the entire link you're starting a new thread to discuss.

Nice to see Brad supports Moonz original link, based upon his tag.

So we can add "holocaust denier" to his list of accomplishments, along with "RJ-level math whiz" and "avid follower of Matt Gaetz's twitter."

You really think I’m a HD?

Give me an effin break

It was on brand moonz. I’m glad you apologized but you need to think about how you’ve gotten to the point where you’re posting Holocaust deniers linked to the websites you regularly read. You’ve got to be pretty steeped in the stuff to call them an “HD.” I’ve never heard that branding of Holocaust deniers before.

I have Jewish kids

I’m no denier

I'm not even talking about HD. If you read that article and didn't think that it was discussing and advocating for white nationalism I don't know what to tell you (even without going to see what other opinions this site propagates).

But it's no wonder that people keep turning to this brand of ideology hook, line, and sinker if this is how college educated people consume and spread their news.

It was on brand moonz. I’m glad you apologized but you need to think about how you’ve gotten to the point where you’re posting Holocaust deniers linked to the websites you regularly read. You’ve got to be pretty steeped in the stuff to call them an “HD.” I’ve never heard that branding of Holocaust deniers before.

I made it up on the fly as a shorthand

Good grief

Zerohedge is a financial blog that time magazine lists as a top financial blog

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2057116_2057343_2057267,00.html

So the suggestion you are making PhD is false

I don’t know why that article was linked there but as I said now that I know about the source I don’t get behind any of that trash

Zerohedge is a financial blog that time magazine lists as a top financial blog

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2057116_2057343_2057267,00.html

So the suggestion you are making PhD is false

I don’t know why that article was linked there but as I said now that I know about the source I don’t get behind any of that trash

It may have been a top financial blog in 2011, but it's propagating Holocaust denier trash now.
[h=2]9. Zero Hedge[/h] By Paul KedroskyMonday, Mar. 07, 2011

There's also a difference between the financial reporting and the editorial wing.

I believe zero hedge was the site where the guy running the editorial section around the election checked himself into a hospital for mental issues and said that he simply wrote the stories to drive hits but didn't believe what he was writing (who knows if that's true).

Lmao at moonz trying to normalize the conspiratorial trash he regularly posts.

Looks like the Left Wing Loons are proudly showing their colors.

It is a color remarkably not unlike Shit.

Nobody can Lie and Smear like the unhinged Left Wing Fuggin Lunatics.

Bunch of basement dwelling Losers.

MAGA 2024

Lectro's on my ignore list, so I can't see what he posted. I'll let my imagination soar.

What does Lec think about the Holocaust?

Apparently holocaust denial was the line that the current iteration of the Moon character could not cross. For now I guess.

Back