• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

i mean, for all we know the mystery tagger could be a lurker, Token, tintin, or maybe one of the M&Ms "social american populists" or whatever code words they're using now

Whatever, Becky.

For being such shitbird poster, Brad is VERY sensitive. And given that the tag contained a reference to "OGB Left," a shortened version of Brad's personal favorite "The Tunnels Left," forgive me if I don't believe his impassioned denials.

But I am sorry that somebody hurt your feelings on a message board, Brad.

LOL - Nobody hurt my feelings, sweet cheeks. But you should hold off on your FBI application until your detective skills are more finely tuned.

But I seem to recall a certain poster on ogboards.com who was quite butthurt when he was accused of posting a racist tag that he claimed he never posted.

Any idea who that was?

Why wouldn’t you defend yourself against posting a racist tag that you didn’t post? Wouldn’t everyone do that?

LOL - Nobody hurt my feelings, sweet cheeks. But you should hold off on your FBI application until your detective skills are more finely tuned.

But I seem to recall a certain poster on ogboards.com who was quite butthurt when he was accused of posting a racist tag that he claimed he never posted.

Any idea who that was?

Angus with another searing rebuttal.. ;)

I never removed a tag as I never posted a tag so have no idea what the hell you are blabbering about.

But who needs the truth when it doesn't fit your narrative?

So stop acting like a whiny bitch and apologize for your false accusation.

Any idea who that was?

(1) You are so masculine when you call people sweet cheeks, Brad. Don't let anyone tell you that you are overcompensating for anything. Just leave your drab office after a day of doing middle-management horseshit, get in your sports car and go home, confident in the knowledge that you are as big a man as anybody.
(2) I recognize that facts have nothing to do with your hysterical screeds on this board, but to be clear, I was never butthurt about anything related to the tags. Unlike you, I don't give two shits what gets posted on a Wake message board. I did, however use the false accusation as a means to give whatamount a bunch of shit. Whatamount, unlike you, actually took it pretty well.
(3) Either way, you are a big, impressive, manly man, Brad. Don't let the bastards get you down.

(1) You are so masculine when you call people sweet cheeks, Brad. Don't let anyone tell you that you are overcompensating for anything. Just leave your drab office after a day of doing middle-management horseshit, get in your sports car and go home, confident in the knowledge that you are as big a man as anybody.
(2) I recognize that facts have nothing to do with your hysterical screeds on this board, but to be clear, I was never butthurt about anything related to the tags. Unlike you, I don't give two shits what gets posted on a Wake message board. I did, however use the false accusation as a means to give whatamount a bunch of shit. Whatamount, unlike you, actually took it pretty well.
(3) Either way, you are a big, impressive, manly man, Brad. Don't let the bastards get you down.

You sure get personal over not being butt hurt

An observation that means so much coming from a poster who refers to other posters as "fatherfuckers."

nah, y'all. nah.

delete this fucking thread and give the board fascists a time out.

fuck.

That's right, the mods have discussed this and Lectro,

:cam:YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED !!!!!!!!! :cam:

I kinda wanted to know his thoughts on the holocaust. Maybe he will start his own board.

Didn’t research the background on it

Just pulled it from zerohedge which I’ve never known to be be that type of site

Since deleted

I don’t endorse white nationalism

Tyler Durden is the hallucination of a paranoid schizophrenic fictional character that built a dedicated cult following and then orchestrated a massive international terrorist attack on capitalism. He is also the moniker of the author of ZeroHedge. People pick monikers for a reason and the name Tyler Durden should be treated with suspicion.

Tyler Durden is the hallucination of a paranoid schizophrenic fictional character that built a dedicated cult following and then orchestrated a massive international terrorist attack on capitalism. He is also the moniker of the author of ZeroHedge. People pick monikers for a reason and the name Tyler Durden should be treated with suspicion.

p10726435_v_v8_aa.jpg

So what put him over the ledge for banning? Saying the holocaust was Karl Marx’ idea? Or just general bullshittery of posts

So what put him over the ledge for banning? Saying the holocaust was Karl Marx’ idea? Or just general bullshittery of posts

I think that question has been answered by us, the mods, already.

Back