• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

And let us all congratulate moonzzz on his dicision to accept the blame for his dumb mistake. Hopefully he will read the garbage he intends to post on our fine board before posting it and make the appropriate decisions. Otherwise, he will face sanction.

:cam:MOONZZZ, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!!:cam:

You sure get personal over not being butt hurt

giphy.gif

Gotta say, I'm pretty proud of the direction this board has taken under this moderating crew. I'm sure you all feel the same way.

I've seen enough. Lectro, you're permanently gone for more violations of the douchebag policy that I care to list.

It's comical to watch the selective enforcement of the "douchebag policy" around these parts.

You don't think that he was far and away the most clear and present violator of the rule?

No idea as I have yet to see the "douchebag policy" in print.

But if you post the rule I will be better equipped to answer your question.

It's comical to watch the selective enforcement of the "douchebag policy" around these parts.

Are you serious with this?

He threatened violence towards posters more than once, was openly anti Muslim, was a Birther, conspiracy theorist, constantly spammed the board, hurled pejoratives more than anyone combined, shat all over WFU alumni, etc. What’s comical is you playing victim for him. No other poster’s habits come close to Lectro’s outright douchebaggery.

Oh and he also straight up welched on bets multiple times.

LOL - I don't live on this board 24/7 like many others so had no idea ol' Lec threatened violence. Do you have links to this?

But if being a conspiracy theorist was a bannable offense, 87% of the Tunnels Left would already have been permanently banished.

Are you serious with this?

He threatened violence towards posters more than once, was openly anti Muslim, was a Birther, conspiracy theorist, constantly spammed the board, hurled pejoratives more than anyone combined, shat all over WFU alumni, etc. What’s comical is you playing victim for him. No other poster’s habits come close to Lectro’s outright douchebaggery.

Be careful with your ad hominen attacks, especially against an individual who can no longer defend himself.

LOL - I don't live on this board 24/7 like many others so had no idea ol' Lec threatened violence. Do you have links to this?

But if being a conspiracy theorist was a bannable offense, 87% of the Tunnels Left would already have been permanently banished.

Nor do I.

Dude I’m not gonna make things up; he got temp banned for threatening to shoot someone (or something similar) like three or four months ago. A mod or someone else can confirm this.

And way to go zeroing in on conspiracy theorist and ignoring the part about his bigotry. Right on dude, fight the good fight. But yea I do think including Obama birther conspiracy theories in a long line of offenses should be included. If that was all he did, then it’s probably a different story. Taken in context especially in light of his open bigotry to Muslims, its not difficult to see the nuance here.

“Both sides” -Angus

happy the t troll is gone but still should've been confined in his own thread

it says a lot about token and brad that they pine for more access to racist ultra nationalist propaganda

Back