• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

mea culpa

happy the t troll is gone but still should've been confined in his own thread

it says a lot about token and brad that they pine for more access to racist ultra nationalist propaganda

Personally I think he should still be allowed to post on the sports board. I missed the racist link Moonz posted it was taken down by the time I got back on.

Are you serious with this?

He threatened violence towards posters more than once, was openly anti Muslim, was a Birther, conspiracy theorist, constantly spammed the board, hurled pejoratives more than anyone combined, shat all over WFU alumni, etc. What’s comical is you playing victim for him. No other poster’s habits come close to Lectro’s outright douchebaggery.

And he ducked a fight, that he started, like a massive bitch

Don't forget that part

It’s not fascism to ban someone from posting on a sports message board. Now he will have more time to review how FISA courts work though. So it’s probably a benefit for ole lec.

Glad to hear I am not a fascist.

turftoega, now that guy was a fascist.

And he ducked a fight, that he started, like a massive bitch

Don't forget that part

Yea I added that part afterward haha. And for the record I supported putting him in his own thread.

No idea as I have yet to see the "douchebag policy" in print.

But if you post the rule I will be better equipped to answer your question.

if you can't pick out the douchebag then you're the douchebag

The douchebag policy is simple. Don’t be a douchebag.

LOL - I don't live on this board 24/7 like many others so had no idea ol' Lec threatened violence. Do you have links to this?

But if being a conspiracy theorist was a bannable offense, 87% of the Tunnels Left would already have been permanently banished.

For someone who, in this very thread, got sanctimonious about knowing all the facts before making blanket statements, it’s hilariously ironic that you defended Lectro, of all posters, and then try to walk it back by saying you didn’t know all the facts.

For someone who, in this very thread, got sanctimonious about knowing all the facts before making blanket statements, it’s hilariously ironic that you defended Lectro, of all posters, and then try to walk it back by saying you didn’t know all the facts.

give him a break. he’s incredibly stupid.

Questioning the selective application of the "don't be a douchebag" rule does not equal a defense of lectro.

Prior to lectro, who was the last poster banned for being a "douchebag"?

Questioning the selective application of the "don't be a douchebag" rule does not equal a defense of lectro.

Prior to lectro, who was the last poster banned for being a "douchebag"?

there's a whole special board that lists all the bans, temporary or otherwise, and the reason: District 13, though LK hasn't updated the newest Lectro ban

But didn't bkf ban himself?

And it's when he returned under different aliases that all of the subsequent aliases were banned.

So do the subsequent bans fall under the "douchebag" rule?

Interestingly, Angus' ability to post on this thread proves that there's selective enforcement of the rule.

But didn't bkf ban himself?

And it's when he returned under different aliases that all of the subsequent aliases were banned.

So do the subsequent bans fall under the "douchebag" rule?

he was banned for behavior more than once, including the times he's breached his 'self ban'

Back